Indie publisher Digerati has announced Demon Pit for Nintendo Switch, an "intense, arcade-style arena shooter" launching later this year.
If you've watched the trailer above, you'll have instantly noticed that '90s FPS aesthetic and style - an era of games from which Demon Pit is heavily inspired. Players will need to survive against endless waves of the demon horde in a "constantly changing arena" - the goal is to get yourself right to the very top of the leaderboard.
- Battle 10 types of hideous hell spawn
- Repel the demon horde with 7 varied weapons
- Use your soul grapple to traverse the arena quickly and avoid the oncoming legion
- Master movement to survive the changing environment and its hazards
- Constantly kill to keep your multiplier alive and compete for leaderboard immortality
We don't have an exact release date for this one just yet, but it's expected to launch on Switch and other major platforms in Q3/Q4 2019.
Room for one more old-school shooter on your Switch? Are you liking what you see here? Share your thoughts with us below.