A new trailer has been released for the upcoming Switch exclusive Gear.Club Unlimited 2, introducing players to the Performance Shop’s new features and car customisation options.
Your actions inside the Performance Shop can have great consequences in your on-track endeavours, with a surprisingly large number of edits and tweaks being available which can affect the behaviour of your ride. For example, driving a car which is too light, overly powerful, and fitted with standard tyres will be a nightmare to drive, making it harder to secure victory. You'll need to consider the actual characteristics of the materials you're using to be successful.
On top of that, and perhaps more just for a bit of fun, the trailer also shows off exactly how far you can go in your efforts to customise your car's appearance. You can change the paint job, add stickers, rotate and move the stickers to your liking, stack them on top of each other and colour them, and more, easily allowing you to make something very much your own. The customisation options arrive as just one of seven different workshops available to you:
- Mechanical Workshop: modify engines and gearboxes to make cars more powerful
- Body Workshop: reduce the weight of cars to make them faster
- Wind Tunnel: improve car aerodynamics
- Tires Workshop: change brakes and tires to improve grip
- Graphic Workshop: change colors and apply stickers to cars to make them unique
- Cosmetic Workshop: customize cars, from the hood to the spoiler!
- Rally Workshop: modify cars to compete on sand tracks in rally mode
The game is still scheduled to arrive on Nintendo Switch on 4th December. If you want to find out more about the game, make sure to check out the recent screenshots, trailer, and car roster reveal.
Are you thinking of picking this up on your Switch this December? Tell us below with a comment.