If you've ever wanted to look after your own island, Summer in Mara could be the game for you. Arriving on the Switch in 2019, developer Chibig Studio describes the game as a single-player summer adventure.
You'll take care of your own island, farm the land and craft new tools all for survival purposes. You can then set out on the high seas in your very own boat and travel to new islands, meet new characters and find hidden treasures.
Here are the finer details:
- Summer in Mara is an adventure and farming game, with an archipelago full of islands and secrets to explore.
- Day and night cycle with climate events.
- More than 100 quests to make the world a better place.
- Over 20 characters to meet and trade with. Befriend them!
- Improve your boat, make it bigger, better and faster.
- More than 130 inventory items to make, use and trade.
- Unlock and acquire new abilities and skills for Koa, helping her to craft, trade and explore in an easy-RPG system.
Take a look at the teaser trailer and tell us if you would be interested in playing a game like this on your Switch.