In today's episode of 'what on Earth is actually going on', we present to you Barack Fu: The Adventures of Dirty Barry - a game featuring an incredibly violent imitation of former US president Barack Obama.
This bonus game is a free timed exclusive for everyone who purchased the physical edition of Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn, giving players an added incentive to buy a physical copy if they've been on the fence. We should probably point out that Obama himself has not been involved in the project; the game is a parody that sees a fictional version of him going around fighting fashionistas, politicians, and hackers.
Here's a full description of the game and some handy features for you to check out:
This independently created and produced game features a brand new hero, this one is not an endorsed celebrity but a parody of one of the greatest heroes of our time. Some fool has been icing celebrities and he ain’t slowing down. When the fuzz can’t crack the case and the private dicks don’t have a clue, Dirty Barry gets the call. Jet to Paris and even outer space, battling crazy bosses and their mad minions as the ex-POTUS-on-notice dispenses justice for all.
- Battle fashionistas, politicians, robots, clones, hackers, flying derrières, and rappers with your raw fists and smoking hot lead.
- Call in a “Peace Prize” drone strike to flatten your foes in an instant.
- Slip into Dirty Barry mode and rack up a killstreak with your handy assault rifle and an abundant supply of grenades.
- Take out the bad guys from a distance with a variety of firearms, including a shotgun, railgun, and machine gun.
- String together power moves like the Barack ‘n Rolla and South Side Smash to create devastating combos.
If you're interested, you can also check out a gameplay trailer here.
Barack Fu: The Adventures of Dirty Barry is available to download right now for those who already own a physical copy of Shaq Fu.
Do you own a physical copy? Will you be checking out this free extra? Let us know down below.