Sorry, no Brotato review yet.
Sorry, no Brotato screenshots yet.
WrestleQuest! Tiny Thor! Legend Bowl!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop - Highlights: Brotato (Seaven Studio, 3rd Aug,...
"More than 300 game reveals"
The digital showcase Indie Live Expo 2023 took place this weekend - spotlighting "300 game reveals" across multiple platforms including the Nintendo Switch. Some of these games are already available, others are arriving soon, and the rest will be released at some point later this year. Here's the full round up...
All 21 games and trailers from the April 19 presentation
Nintendo delivered its latest Indie World Showcase today (Wed 19th April 2023), a 20-minute presentation of games from independent developers coming to Switch soon, with 'soon' being 'today' in some cases! Below you'll find the video of the full Indie World Showcase April 2023 presentation,...
Brotato is a top-down arena shooter roguelite where you play a potato wielding up to 6 weapons at a time to fight off hordes of aliens. Choose from a variety of traits and items to create unique builds and survive until help arrives.
A spaceship from Potato World crashes onto an alien planet. The sole survivor: Brotato, the only potato capable of handling 6 weapons at the same time. Waiting to be rescued by his mates, Brotato must survive in this hostile environment.
• Auto-firing weapons by default with a manual aiming option
Fast runs (under 30 minutes)
• Dozens of characters available to customize your runs (one-handed, crazy, lucky, mage and many more)
• Hundreds of items and weapons to choose from (flamethrowers, SMGs, rocket launchers or sticks and stones)
• Survive waves lasting 20 to 90 seconds each and kill off as many aliens as you can during that time
• Collect materials to gain experience and get items from the shop between waves of enemies
• Accessibility options: tweak the health, damage and speed of enemies so the difficulty is right for you