Is it dominating the race or about to blow?
Note: Lost Vikings 2 and RPM Racing have both been added to this collection via an update, along with several other features, including a Design Documents gallery, a Streamer Mode for Rock N Roll Racing and various other quality of life improvements. Blizzard Entertainment turns 30 this year and, to mark...
And a "fistful of new features"
If you've been on the fence about the Blizzard Arcade Collection, now might be the perfect time to check it out. It seems Blizzard has been listening to fan requests for a little more content and has now added two extra games to its digital retro package. Yes, that's right - on top of The Lost Vikings, Rock 'n Roll...
Ghosts ’n Goblins Resurrection & Bravely Default II
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop - Highlights: Bravely Default II...
Licensed soundtrack "not cleared for streaming"
During BlizzCon Online this weekend, Blizzard announced (and released) a three-in-one retro selection comprised of The Lost Vikings, Rock N Roll Racing and Blackthorne. Just days after the launch of the Blizzard Arcade Collection, Blizzard's Adam Fletcher has issued a warning about streaming Rock N...
Includes the new Blizzard Arcade Collection
If you're interested in purchasing the Blizzard Arcade Collection for your Nintendo Switch, you might want to consider Blizzard's 30-year celebration collection instead. This pack not only includes Blizzard's new retro arcade collection but also a cache of commemorative in-game content for Overwatch and
A blast from the past
This year's BlizzCon has just kicked off. To start the show, Blizzard announced the Blizzard Arcade Collection. It's out today on the Nintendo Switch for $19.99 / £16.99 and contains The Lost Vikings, Rock N Roll Racing and Blackthorne. Both the original editions and upgraded definitive editions are included in this package...
Experience a blast from Blizzard's past! The Blizzard® Arcade Collection brings three of our classic console games to modern platforms and new audiences.
- Blackthorne®: As mercenary captain Kyle Blackthorne, traverse an alien planet, liberate the Androthi people, and claim your destiny.
- The Lost Vikings®: Help three Vikings—Erik, Baleog, and Olaf—overcome challenging platforms and puzzles to find their way back home.
- Rock N Roll Racing®: Rock out in the raddest vehicular destruction derby this side of 1993. RNRR is back with original rock and metal soundtrack hits plus a few new surprises.
LEVEL UP THE LEGACY:
The Blizzard Arcade Collection contains two different Original Editions of each game plus a new Definitive Edition!
- The Original Editions are the games as you remember them but with new quality of life improvements included—like the ability to set custom keybindings, rewind your gameplay up to 10 seconds, save and load your game as well as watch playthroughs of Blackthorne and The Lost Vikings (and then jump in to play at any point). Improvements may vary by game and game edition.
- The Definitive Editions include all the same great gameplay content as the Original Editions plus a few additional upgrades—like enhanced local multiplayer for The Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing, new songs and original artist performances for Rock N Roll Racing, a new level map for Blackthorne, localization for 12 languages*, and more.
VISIT THE MUSEUM:
The Blizzard Arcade Collection Museum features a trove of treasures from each game's past.
- Art & Artifacts: View game boxes, illustrations, marketing materials, and more from the original era of these classic games.
- Music Player: Listen to the in-game scores from the Original Editions of Blackthorne and The Lost Vikings.
- Inside the Games: Take a look behind the scenes, and under the hood, of these classic games with development materials, unused content, and deep lore.
- Interviews: Watch behind-the-scenes interviews and learn more about the developers of these classic games.