Dark Souls crossed with Dead Space? Bloodborne set within the bowels of a great big derelict space station? Yes. Yes please, we like this, we want this, sign us up! Cradle Games' Hellpoint has got a great premise, a fantastically atmospheric setting and gameplay that unashamedly pilfers ideas and
Bravely Default II! Persona 5 Strikers! Taxi Chaos!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail eShop - New Releases: Baobabs Mausoleum...
Ghosts ’n Goblins Resurrection & Bravely Default II
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop - Highlights: Bravely Default II...
Signature Edition Games does the business
To say nothing of 2020 itself, Switch owners have been going through hell recently and no, we don't mean the lack of big Nintendo Directs by that. Having seen DOOM Eternal's launch back in December, Cradle Games' sci-fi action-RPG Hellpoint
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes and Hellpoint
If you're a collector of all things physical on Switch, you'll be pleased to know that two more titles are now available to pre-order from Signature Edition Games. The games in question are Morbid: The Seven Acolytes and Hellpoint, both of which are priced at £39.99 / $49.99 / €49.99. Here's a little...
Hellpoint is a dark and challenging action RPG set in a heavily atmospheric sci-fi universe where the line between science and occult is blurred.
Once a glorious pinnacle of human achievement, the Irid Novo station is now devastated, completely overrun by evil interdimensional entities and dominated by the will of malevolent Cosmic Gods.
You are a creation of the cryptic Author, crafted and sent to investigate Irid Novo in an attempt to figure out the unholy series of events that led to the strange incident known as The Merge.
- Space station Irid Novo is a massive interconnected structure full of hidden shortcuts, numerous secrets, secrets within those secrets — and you get to explore it all. There are various paths you can take throughout your journey, and more dread and shivers as you deepen into the station’s darkest corners.
- Dozens of melee and ranged weapons and armor pieces to suit your playstyle. Every weapon has its unique special ability to unlock once you master it.
- A fascinating world in the aftermath of a massive quantum cataclysm, with story and lore deeply rooted in classic and modern sci-fi films. Goosebumps-inducing soundtrack!
- The space station orbits in real time around the ominous black hole, triggering various dynamic events such as modified enemy stats and positions, boss appearances and horde assaults.
- If you are struggling, get someone to join you in a couch co-op session, or call for assistance online. The loot is shared, and the experience of local player two is saved and not watered down.