Like its home console counterpart, Despicable Me: The Game – Minion Mayhem refreshingly constructs an original experience around elements from a film rather than rigidly attempting to follow the source material and fit it to a game framework for which it was never intended. Unfortunately, beyond that it shares the status of subpar...
Assemble the Minions!
Based on Universal Pictures’ new 3-D CGI feature, Despicable Me, Despicable Me: The Game—Minion Mayhem lets players use an army of minions and their abilities to complete dozens of puzzles, missions, and challenges.
- Use the touch screen to command an army of minions to explore locations from the film, use cool gadgets, and overcome extreme obstacles
- Solve dozens of hilarious brain-bending puzzles
- Features favorite characters from the film plus all-new minions
- Collect trophies and become the “Minion of the Month”
- Based on Universal Pictures’ new 3-D CGI feature, Despicable Me, in theatres July 9, 2010