Forums

Topic: Games you regret buying

Posts 181 to 200 of 244

Whopper744

If Retro City Rampage would come out I doubt I would regret it....does anyone know where that game is??? I thought there was once a release date for today?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

MrArcade

Mario and sonic at the London 2012 Olympic games - 3DS version
I thought the game play was just generally boring compared to the superior prequels. They just felt too Mario party-ish. Not that i don't like Mario party, its just that this game shouldn't be like that. The first game was nice because of the complexity of the events, and it used the touch screen a lot more.
Sure, the game looks nice and all, but that doesn't matter if the game play is dull. The only music i enjoyed in this game was the music in the walk-race event, which isn't even original music. Maybe i'll trade it in, see if i can get puzzle bobble universe, because i know for sure ill never get bored of it.

MrArcade

mamp

I think Sonic Chronicles for the DS it was crap and I can't believe I bought it at full price.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

runeacer74

Mw3: Defiance is the worst game i ever bought!

runeacer74

SKTTR

@MrArcade:
@WaveBoy:
@mamp:
@runeacer74:
Isn't this the WiiWare section?

I regret nothing, because if I hadn't downloaded the games I downloaded, I wouldn't know if they are good or bad.

Last mediocre game I got was Frogger Returns.
Newton Vs The Horde has a pretty interesting concept, but has some unpolished gameplay mechanics.
The rest of my recent downloads all get 7/10 or better,
even though I'm somewhat annoyed and disappointed by the frequent crashes in Zombie Panic in Wonderland in the 2P co-op mode.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

ADaviii

So far, I don't have any regrets. Although I do have a few games I downloaded from Wiiware that, when I want to sit and play a game for a minute, I always tend to pass up.

Be kind to yourself and to others.

DarkEdi

It is no wiiware but i regret buying Eternal Champions (genesis).

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

SubBronze

I am going to get a lot of backlash from this, but World of Goo. I simply do not like it, and just found it really boring. Plus I could of got it for much cheaper on PC (I paid £15 for it because I didn't have a debit card back then to buy points straight from the Wii Shop Channel, curse you Blockbuster for your overpriced goods!)

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Koos

Dr. Mario - way too difficult for me. And Sonic.

Koos

RevolverLink

I could've done without LostWinds or Dr. Mario Online Rx. Neither of them are "bad", but I don't play the latter anywhere near enough to have warranted spending money on it (I play the freaking Dr. Wario mini-game in WarioWare more often), and while it's presentation was nice, I found the gameplay in LostWinds to be rather dull.

For non-WiiWare titles... I still regret spending $10 on Quest 64.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Demmi-Alpha

Sonic Unleashed...

Demmi-Alpha

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455 | Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

Sherlock

2 fast 4 gnomz
DR mario
Defend Your Castle
zombie panic in wonderland
super mario kart

3DS FC: 4940-5445-6226

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5445-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

HistoricKombat

Contra Rebirth; for 200 Wii Points less, I could of bought Contra III which Rebirth is a rehash of.

HistoricKombat

Hokori

I don't regret onslaught but I regret not playing it more, being the only FPS game I own

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Your mom. Terrible graphics, long load times, and no replay value makes this a regrettable purchase.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

gasshuffer

Stunt Cars.

Edited on by gasshuffer

I'm not fond of the word ****.

Stereoman

considering WiiWare or all the digital wii stuff its clearly that retro game
Act raiser for snes , sure on paper it sounds unique and cool. Action run and slay mixed with RTS bird view gameplay.
But well its just too awkward to play out well. Already deleted and will never be downloaded again.

MortalKombat2007 wrote:

Contra Rebirth; for 200 Wii Points less, I could of bought Contra III which Rebirth is a rehash of.

agreed ^^

vonseux wrote:

Please DO, how can anyone not enjoy Contra and Castlevania Rebirth (i suppose you enjoy the series), Megaman 10 was not as good as 9... but its still worth

here you go for contra rebirth

second worst title is Contra Rebirth. After contra3 and contra4 this is clearly a bad joke.
anime style is not fitting, blurry visuals not good for multiplayer, nightmare difficulty has no balancing whatsoever, inferior design, uninteresting weapon upgrades, no unique features like weapon switch or grapplehook

Edited on by Stereoman

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

Stereoman

CEOJumpMad wrote:

Every DSi ware and Wii ware I got.

But I like the Dr. Mario ones

@ CEOJumpmad
care to elaborate ? I would surely interested in "bad" choices and why they were like that.

Edited on by Stereoman

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.