Forums

Topic: Wii U eShop Recommendations thread

Posts 421 to 423 of 423

brooks83

I haven’t seen anyone else mention it, but right now Zack & Wiki is on sale for 4.99 on the Wii U eshop. Also, RE4 and RE Umbrella Chronicles are 4.99 as well. I was just about to get on and pay 19.99 for Zack and Wiki too 😂

brooks83

Xyphon22

I got Zack and Wiki when I saw it on such a good sale, but every time it tries to install there is an error and it says the data is corrupted and needs to be deleted. Has anyone ever had this problem with a game before?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

F-ZeroX

I heard the eshop will close next year in march. Here are some memorable indie games I played on Wii U:

• Severed: condensed zelda-like experience with nice artwork. For someone not really fan of the genre, I enjoyed the playthrough. Puzzles require some figuring out to do, so they're rewarding, but never too difficult so you permanently get stuck.
  • Teslagrad: really good platforming. Recommended.
  • Steamworld Dig: Addictive. Played through it twice.
  • Don't Starve: survival/exploration/item mangament. Proved too difficult for me. Perma death unforgiving. Still got a good amount of play time out of it and had some fun experiences.
  • Stealth Inc.: really inventive platforming puzzles. Worth playing.
  • Guacamelee: Nice artwork. Fun combat to go along with the platforming.

Underwhelmed by:

• Affordable Space Adventures: got stuck rather quickly.
  • Runbow: didn't like the movement and feel.
  • Fast Racing Neo: tank movement. Inspired by WipeOut, not F-Zero.

Also recommended: Metroid Prime Trilogy because the motion controls are so much better.

Edited on by F-ZeroX

F-ZeroX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic