Forums

Topic: Wii U eShop Recommendations thread

Posts 421 to 427 of 427

gcunit

@SuperLuigi111 If you're looking for third person games, and are including mature titles, then I'd definitely recommend Watch_Dogs, Darksiders, Deus Ex, Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed.

Though perhaps these aren't what are classed as 'eshop games'.

Edited on by gcunit

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SuperLuigi111

gcunit wrote:

@SuperLuigi111 If you're looking for third person games, and are including mature titles, then I'd definitely recommend Watch_Dogs, Darksiders, Deus Ex, Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed.

Though perhaps these aren't what are classed as 'eshop games'.

Played everything but Deus Ex and Darksiders on playstation consoles, so I've been eyeballing Deus Ex in particular, looks interesting. Thanks for the recommendation nonetheless.

SuperLuigi111

grizzgolf

Not to bump up an old thread or anything but I have a question.

I'm looking at buying Wario Land Shake It and DKCR for the Wii on my Wii U. Will I need a Wii remote to play those Wii games or can I use the Wii U controller to play them?

grizzgolf

gcunit

@grizzgolf Have you checked the respective eshop pages? According to the UK eshop Wii remotes are required for both games.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

NintendoByNature

@grizzgolf like gc said any Wii game requires a wiimote or a Wii classic pro controller I'm pretty sure

NintendoByNature

grizzgolf

gcunit wrote:

@grizzgolf Have you checked the respective eshop pages? According to the UK eshop Wii remotes are required for both games.

I didnt even know they had a page. Thank you! Looks like im ordering a Wii remote.

grizzgolf

Zeldafan79

Guys i have a quick question since we're on the subject of the eshop. I have a wii u that's been modded and I'm kinda afraid to try accessing the shop with it. Will i still be able to buy games on there or will i get bricked or banned? Anyone got a modded wii u that can confirm this?

Zeldafan79

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic