Forums

Topic: Wii U eShop Recommendations thread

Posts 421 to 424 of 424

Tiefseemiez

Maybe you just read through thread? "third person games" is pretty vague. And I assume for 3D-platformers you already know Mario 3D World is good. Also be aware that the whole Wii library is also playable on Wii U, so I suggest Mario Galaxy 1+2. I am not that much into 3D platformers myself, so I cannot recommend much more.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

SuperLuigi111

Tiefseemiez wrote:

Maybe you just read through thread? "third person games" is pretty vague. And I assume for 3D-platformers you already know Mario 3D World is good. Also be aware that the whole Wii library is also playable on Wii U, so I suggest Mario Galaxy 1+2. I am not that much into 3D platformers myself, so I cannot recommend much more.

Okay, that's quite rude. I am not reading through 22 pages of a thread. If you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, maybe don't say it at all.

You posted an entire thread about "short" 3DS games, so don't go there. Third-person isn't really vague. I'm not that into first-person games, which dominate the landscape these days.

Edited on by SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

gcunit

@SuperLuigi111 If you're looking for third person games, and are including mature titles, then I'd definitely recommend Watch_Dogs, Darksiders, Deus Ex, Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed.

Though perhaps these aren't what are classed as 'eshop games'.

Edited on by gcunit

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SuperLuigi111

gcunit wrote:

@SuperLuigi111 If you're looking for third person games, and are including mature titles, then I'd definitely recommend Watch_Dogs, Darksiders, Deus Ex, Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed.

Though perhaps these aren't what are classed as 'eshop games'.

Played everything but Deus Ex and Darksiders on playstation consoles, so I've been eyeballing Deus Ex in particular, looks interesting. Thanks for the recommendation nonetheless.

SuperLuigi111

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic