Forums

Topic: Spiritual Mega Man successor - Mighty no. 9

Posts 341 to 350 of 350

CanisWolfred

NintendoPete wrote:

That's true, but still I don't think that 15sec are that much.

Anything over 5 seconds is too much for a platformer. Hell, >1 second is ideal, but /we can't all have nice things/

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NintendoPete

No we can't of course it would be better if the loading times were shorter - but I just don't care

NintendoPete

NinChocolate

Was there supposed to be a 3DS release of this game?

NinChocolate

SheldonRandoms

NinChocolate wrote:

Was there supposed to be a 3DS release of this game?

There was supposed to be one (along with a vita version), but, given the leg breaking reception this pizza got, those versions of the game might've been cancelled.

also.....

SheldonRandoms wrote:

That last stretch goal should have been a big thank you, all of the stretch goals have been reached, the game is already going to be good, but now it's going to be even better than before.

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Looking foward to challenging all of you to finally detetmine Mega Ma..., I mean Mighty No. 9 supremacy (as long as you get the Wii U version)!

And that's the version i'm getting (along with the 3DS version)

In 2013, I.....I, now, listen here, I was LIEK, U know, Mega Man was k00l and all, I enjoy BURP the.....the Mega Man games, some MOAr than others, now.......typing this with some some playing in the background, we were different back in DAT year of 2013, I was living in a different house, such change, such difference indeed. Look up at the sky, what does that even mean when you're inside!??!?! DAT WAS THIS GAME TO ME IN THE END! I'm not just typing THESE. I have the pizza, I am a kangaroo with a pizza, I am a kangaroo with pizza in stomach, which meant kangaroo had to taste the pizza, IT WAS MEH AT BEST, some parts I liked and thought "sure, I can rev past the flavors I didn't LIEK", BUT THEN I CHEWED MY FOOD WHILE LOOKING UP, I LOOKED UP AND SAW THE CEILING! @SheldonRandoms from the year 2013, listen to me, I come from the future, I know the final countdown was promising, but take a look, TAKE A LOOK UP NOW..........YEEah, if only you could've seen the sky, but even if you did, it would've been at nighttime, but the stars.......YEEah, tat was the year flipnote hatena got shut down, still has impacted my life sorta, but at least you had the hope, the dream, the goal, which, you were apart of. 60 bucks went into THESE, U would've backed MOAR, but MOAR went into Shantae, which, which was the MOAR better choice, but off topic, I just wanted to tell you this in caps lock, it shall be the final thing I say, before.......before I must go back, back into the future........2013 @SheldonRandoms..........Your, your, your, your, your, your your your, yuor, uyor, royu, NAME...........IT.......IT DIDN'T GET REVVED UP IN THE CREDITSSSSSSSSssssssss..............cuz they never sent an email, bu at least ya got the gold beck DLC, at least it's better than nothing................Now I must return to the future, 0llej, and hopefully......hopefully I can get to see you, and everyone else ag.....again......" *SheldonRandoms' leg time travel thingy was broken, thus, returning him into the future, where he still doesn't have a girl/boyfriend, BUT THAT WON'T STOP HIM AT ALL!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

NintendoWiiDS

I know the 3DS version of this game is definitely not releasing now given its failures, the return of Mega Man and new titles on this particular console have slowed considerably. But do we have much more information as to what happened to this and the Vita port? I remember Level 5 and Comcept merged and insisted the handheld editions were on their way, but not a solitary rumbling since. Are these versions just vaporware now?

NintendoWiiDS

redd214

@NintendoWiiDS the game was widely panned (rightfully so) and both the 3ds & Vita are approaching a decade old are both essentially "dead" at this point. Id venture to say there is no chance either is ever released.

redd214

Tasuki

@NintendoWiiDS With Sony dropping support for the Vita many developers did too. I know that the Vita of Bloodstained was cancelled due to that fact. With the overall low sales of Might Number 9 and Vita ending production it wouldnt be the best decision business wise for the publisher to bring it out now. If you are looking for some Mega Man action I suggest looking into Mega Man 11.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

NintendoWiiDS

@Tasuki I know why they didn’t happen and I own Mega Man 11 and the legacy collections, I’m asking about what’s happened with them since Level 5 and Comcept merged because sources tried to contact Level 5 Comcept and they wouldn’t respond and these versions have a relatively interesting history to their development.

NintendoWiiDS

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic