Forums

Topic: Shovel Knight

Posts 321 to 340 of 350

Monkey_Balls

@Meowpheel I thought/hoped so. I prefer to get the physical version and can only find it pre-owned (at a decent price). Thanks.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

jump

I want that Amiibo now, the fairy thing sounds too weird and fun to not try. Of course if this was Zelda and the Amiibo added Navi or Fi I'd hate the idea!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Undead_terror

I got a SK amiibo being shipped now, I only got the game on 3DS so I was gonna be able to co-op sadly, but knowing that we get the fairy upon the current content seems great.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So hows Specter Knight? looking forward to it, does it have any extra stages to it? or is it roughly around the length of Plague Knight.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Eel

I've heard its super hard.

It should be around as lengthy as the other campaigns. Since it's like, using the same levels.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

muhep

@Meowpheel
Except they're new levels. Apparently some kind of hub level that leads to the others as well.

Horn Hunter Extraordinaire

Eel

I've seen the game and they're evidently the same levels, just remixed for the new moveset.

Of course, there's things that are unique to this campaign, but it should be around the same level of content as the other two.

Bloop.

Eel

Oh well, I saw someone play through the flying machine and the clockwork tower and they're the same, just with different mechanics and a few different areas.

Maybe the other levels are different?

Anyway, what I mean is that you go through (mostly) the same places. Not that they're 100% unchanged copies.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Their site updated and now there's dates for the 3DS and WiiU editions of the update in North America:

• Wii U (North America) – April 21st
  • 3DS (North America) – April 25th

Bloop.

LzWinky

Coincidentally, I just finished it. It's pretty tragic

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

The__Goomba

Does anyone know of a cheat to unlock Spector of Torment?

Please feel free to follow me on Twitter ✌

Twitter:

Eel

On a related note, I beat Specter of Torment.

It's gotta be the easiest campaign so far, but also the most engaging.

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

Specter of Torment update is live for Wii U in Europe.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Spoony_Tech

Not to mention very limited as they are so niche. Sure I want them but I'd rather have the Metroid 2 pack.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

Did we ever find out how delayed king of cards is going to be? Nintendo's website still says April release.

NintendoByNature

Banjo-

Does anybody know when King of Cards update will be released? I am asking for the 3DS version but it will be released on all platforms. The developer said it would be delayed a few months and will be released along the amiibo and the physical version of Treasure Trove but a few months have already passed since April.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/yacht_club_games_has...

Banjo-

Sorry, this topic has been locked.