Forums

Topic: NA Virtual Console Update 10/20/16

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

ianl579

What's even better than the NX? Breath of Fire coming to the New 3DS eshop and Spirit Tracks coming to the Wii U eshop (both in North America). Anybody getting them after they watch the NX reveal?

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

ianl579

That was Phantom Hourglass, I bought it on sale as well.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

LzWinky

The wolf showed his age as he raged in a cage. The mage and the sage couldn't gauge the rage of the aged wolf, so they waged that the wolf just had too much rage in the cage.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CanisWolfred

And now I have some reading to do after I get some sleep. Thanks, Loki.

...I'm totally not saying that because I haven't slept more than 2 hours in a 54-hour period, nosiree. I'll be back later once I see which version of Breath of Fire comes out.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

StahMan

CanisWolfred wrote:

...Spirit Tracks isn't out on the Wii U VC yet? Than what did I buy on sale over a month ago?

you mad bro.

breath of fire what type of game is it

Keep it real peeps

j-a8-9

I was hoping a the winemaker game for the Nintendo gamecube will come out for the new VC

j-a8-9

Octane

@j-a8-9 Please don't revive old threads.

Octane

• Page 1 of 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.