Forums

Topic: FAST Racing Neo General Discussion OUT NOW!

Posts 241 to 247 of 247

Grumblevolcano

The Future Pack trailer is on the Wii U eshop and looks great. That trailer doesn't seem to be on youtube though.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Azooooz

Here's a 13-minutes of the Future Pack DLC gameplay. May contain spoilers:

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

CanisWolfred

Azooooz wrote:

May contain spoilers:

No it won't. Because it's a racing game. There's nothing to spoil. I mean, not in a good one, at least. Maybe Mario Kart will pull crap like secret shortcuts, but not anybody who is actually trying to be fair.

EDIT: I also like how IGN "failed like a pro" at the start of that video.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Grumblevolcano

@CanisWolfred Technically the races themselves are spoilers

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CanisWolfred

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@CanisWolfred Technically the races themselves are spoilers

Not really, because it's not "spoiling" the fun. It's showing you pertinant information that you'll need to find out regardless. I mean, I'm pretty sure they show the full course in a series of panning shots at the start of the race. It only counts as a spoiler if it's supposed to be a surprise. Telling you about the surprise party your aunt is planning for you would be a spoiler. Telling you who killed Mr. Robinson before you've even seen the movie would be a spoiler. Showing you where to find the 4 hidden artifacts in order to create the rainbow bridge would also technically be a spoiler, even though no one should have to suffer through the first Dragon Quest blind.

A set of courses...that's not really a spoiler. Most of it is already plastered all over Shin'en's website, and a course's general layout is something you realistically need to know beforehand so you have a chance of preparing. It'll still require skill and practice to succeed, so if anything, it makes the learning process easier. Saying anything in that video was a spoiler would be the gaming equivelant of saying a repair manual robbed you of the experience of learning how to rewire a refrigerator through rigorous trial & error.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Grumblevolcano

The patch is live for EU!

Grumblevolcano

WiiWareWave

@gizmor Fast Racing NEO has good graphics period. There aren't many retail Wii U games that push the limits of the Wii U.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.