Forums

Topic: (EU) WiiU eShop Q1/14 recap

Posts 1 to 1 of 1

spizzamarozzi

So this morning I decided to write down all the eShop/VC releases of the first quarter 2014 to see what I got and what I could get. The result is below - and it's a bit disappointing, considering Nintendo said that the eShop would be a very relevant part in WiiU's software library. Honestly, there's not much that has been done during this quarter. Yes I know the first quarter is usually the weakest of the year, and it's true that a number of indie games gets often delayed, but everybody was expecting the eShop to fill the void left by third party developers fleeing in terror at the sight of the GamePad, and after a strong start with quality games (Little Inferno, Mighty Switch Force, Runner 2 etc) has lost its shape a bit now. Hope things will change when Shovel Knight, 1001 Spikes et al get released...
Anyway here's the list. There might be some minor differences with US release though (see Block Drop U) but nothing of substance. Plus the last week is still missing.

9th Jan.
Contra III: The Alien Wars (VC)

16th Jan.
Dr. Luigi
F1 Race Stars: Powered Up Edition
The Legend of the Mystical Ninja (VC)

23rd Jan.
Unepic
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (VC)

30th Jan.
Wii Fit U

6th Feb.
My Farm
NES Open Tournament Golf (VC)

13th Feb.
Spin the Bottle
Dr. Mario (VC)

20th Feb.
Ice Hokey (VC)

27th Feb.
Evofish
Wario's Woods (VC)

6th Mar
Renegade (VC)

13th Mar.
Double Dragon (VC)
Super Dodge Ball (VC)

20th Mar.
Pure Chess
Castlevania (VC)

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.