Forums

Topic: Dungeons and Dragons 6/18?

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Shanksta

I read on Nintendo's website that Chronicles of Mystara is supposed to be out today on the eshop. I'm wondering at this point if it will be pushed to thursday with everything else or what. Any thoughts or news?

3DS: 0130-1946-8538
WiiU: MetroidMan

Nintendo Network ID: MetroidMan

Arock

I was also wondering this as I noticed the release date on Nintendo's website. I am at work so I can't check to see if it is available yet or not. Can anyone confirm if this is downloadable today?

Arock

Shanksta

I emailed Nintendo, not expecting much but I hope its still coming this week at least.

3DS: 0130-1946-8538
WiiU: MetroidMan

Nintendo Network ID: MetroidMan

Arock

I was hoping for it this week also. It looks like it will be a really fun game.

Arock

Reala

It was just added on steam today not sure if that means it will be on wii u the same day too or not though.

Reala

Arock

I just read on a New Gamer Nation that it will release on the Wii U shortly after the Steam and PSN releases. I hope that will be on Thursday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Arock

ogo79

Shanksta wrote:

I emailed Nintendo, not expecting much but I hope its still coming this week at least.

sorry about that, ive been kinda busy answering other peoples emails about earthbound. and now ive got a busting headache and i want to go work for sega now

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Arock

Nintendo's website now says TBD under release date. I wonder why the delay? I think maybe they will release it next week since this week was already pretty epic in the downloads department.

Arock

LastResort

Capcom Senior VP Says Dungeons & Dragons Is “Definitely Still Coming” To Wii U

Still waiting for Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara to land on your Wii U? Capcom’s senior vice president Christian Svensson says it is definitely coming, but there’s been a bit of a hold-up on Nintendo’s side waiting for a code approval. The two classic games were originally meant to be released yesterday, along with the release on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Steam, but when the new trailer was launched the description tag read coming “to the Nintendo eShop soon after”. Here’s what Svensson said in the Capcom Unity Boards:

“I don’t think we’ve received code approval from Nintendo just yet which is why we’ve been unable to confirm a date. It is definitely still coming so please do bear with us. The game is in submission. Stay tuned.”

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/20/capcom-senior-vp-says-du...
http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29...

Edited on by LastResort

LastResort

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.