Forums

Topic: 1001 Spikes Wii Classic Controller support?

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Atariboy

Thinking of buying this if it works with my SNES Classic controller connected to a Wii remote (If not, I'll just buy it elsewhere). The problem is that it released without Classic Controller support.

Did the long awaited patch add this feature? They sought out suggestions about new controller options, but all the patch discussion after it was made available that I could find focused on the addition of off-screen play and a bug with the initial version of the patch.

Nothing out there about anyone trying a Classic Controller to see if they implemented support. Anyone know if they work now?

Thanks

Edited on by Atariboy

Atariboy

Orbitron

Hey I saw a comment years ago you made about wavebird editions - I think I may have some info that might help. I have one silver one grey and noticed that there are different markings on the back of the receiver. One has just FC and the other has CE FC. do you think that’s a visual queue to determine the different 900 versus 2.4 frequencies?

Orbitron

Atariboy

Orbitron wrote:

Do you think that’s a visual queue to determine the different 900 versus 2.4 frequencies?

I bet you're on to something there.

I believe I know where both of my receivers are, and will take another look at them.

Edited on by Atariboy

Atariboy

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic