Forums

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console: What Do YOU Want

Posts 121 to 140 of 236

miiandmario

I'd like to see most of the games on that were on the Wii VC as well as gamecube games (however I think they will take up quite a bit of memory)

Switch FC: 6433-7682-7412
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

Safari_ghost

Gamecube games

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

bassoongoon

More than anything I want Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. I REALLY want to see these on VC, although there are probably licensing issues that will prevent this from every happening =(

I have to agree with swordx above, I would also LOVE to see DK64 and F-Zero GX.
Additionally I would love to start seeing some GCN games.

You can pry my bassoon from my cold dead fingers!

skywake

On the Mario Paint discussion I don't think there's a way to do it with the GamePad as it was. With the WiiMote it could have been done pretty well but a stylus works very differently to a mouse. That said they should definitely make an original eShop version especially given the standard of the art being produced on MiiVerse as it is.

As for what I want.... Zelda: LttP, Earthbound, Super Mario Kart I'd like to see and probably will happen. Unirally, Stunt Race FX and Yoshi's Island I'd like to see but probably won't.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

bassoongoon

Oh, I also REALLY want Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2. I am sure I am not the only one!

You can pry my bassoon from my cold dead fingers!

jedisquidward

I would LOVE to try Capcom's Sweet Home. It would be SO COOL to see an M rated NES game.

"The pain goes away, but your work always remains."

Masahiro Sakurai

Ryno

Mega Man X3

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

sinanziric

N64 games ASAP

Large groups of American Nintendo Fanboys requesting asylum in EU because they were abused by NoA

Nintendo Network ID: ziratul

Warruz

I would like to see the rest of the Megaman series and X series.

Also as others stated i would love to see gamecube games work their way on so i can have the remade Resident evil & Code Veronica .

Game Industry News; Discussed and Debated - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

brooks83

Nothing, I no longer care about the VC. Original carts or emulation for me from now on. Thanks Nintendo!

brooks83

MeWario

Wonderboy 3: The Dragons Trap please

Mostly I just want the prices to drop. Even a dollar less on each title and I would buy them way more often!

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

MeWario

bassoongoon wrote:

More than anything I want Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. I REALLY want to see these on VC, although there are probably licensing issues that will prevent this from every happening =(.

If there is a way for Nintendo to get the Banjo games on VC they should do anything it takes to do it. I would buy them instantly!!! And then I would buy them again just for fun

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

renaryuugufan92

-listing games i don't own on the Wii VC which should have been completely transferred over by now but i guess some don't agree..-
from the N64 front~:
Resident Evil 2
Perfect Dark -althought its highly unlikely-
Donkey Kong 64

GCN -excluding wind waker because the remake is coming out in October-
Mario Sunshine, Double Dash, Melee, Luigi's Mansion, PM: Thousand Year Door, Simpsons Road Rage & Hit and Run, Pikmin 1 and 2, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil Zero, REmake, and i think thats it, althought there may be more i forgot to list~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

OrangeSmoothie

I really want them to hurry up and bring over the N64 titles - I'm itching to play Majora's Mask, but I don't wanna buy it for Wii VC and then pay a couple extra bucks again to be able to play it on the gamepad. Otherwise, most of the games I would love to see are never gonna happen (Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, Jet Force Gemini, etc.) but I would love to see Nintendo try to go to the ends of the earth to get those Rare franchises back...

OrangeSmoothie

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3820-9884 | Nintendo Network ID: OrangeSmoothie

KingDunsparce

OrangeSmoothie wrote:

I really want them to hurry up and bring over the N64 titles - I'm itching to play Majora's Mask, but I don't wanna buy it for Wii VC and then pay a couple extra bucks again to be able to play it on the gamepad. Otherwise, most of the games I would love to see are never gonna happen (Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, Jet Force Gemini, etc.) but I would love to see Nintendo try to go to the ends of the earth to get those Rare franchises back...

Same for me. I have never gotten to play Majora's Mask (or Banjo Kazooie, but that probably won't happen).

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

EnerG

Now, I don't want to sound like a hater or troll or anything, but I actually don't want GameCube games for Wii U.

The way I look at the old school games, is kinda like the "Transition Era"

When video games transitioned and got more and more realistic, but think, GameCube is very close to real life as of graphics and stuff, while consoles before that aren't very realistic.

So, even the next console (in my opinion) shouldn't have GameCube games.

EnerG

SparkOfSpirit

Master System
Genesis
Neo Geo
Amiga
Sega CD
32X
N64
Saturn
Dreamcast
Gamecube

All necessary for any proper retro service.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Drobotic

Melee is all I want.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.