Forums

Topic: nintendo should charge more for vc games that are rare ("rare downloads")

Posts 361 to 374 of 374

bezerker99

KingMike wrote:

Another rare game now on VC at normal prices, Car Battler Joe for GBA.
Not exactly a Ninja Five-O yet but it's still pricey.

I have never heard of this GBA game so perhaps it is a rare download!

Can't have enough Rare Downloads on the VC if you ask me.

Bass_X0

Okay, I'd pay more if SNES Final Fantasy III, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Evermore and Secret of Mana would come to the Virtual Console.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

FriedSquid

So apparently Xenoblade Chronicles is coming to VC in North America for $20. Which is ridiculous considering I paid a lot more money for my copy than that! A measly $20 won't cover the costs of @ogo79 's fifth golden swimming pool.

Nintendo should be charging way more for this, but I guess they've forgotten the core values of "rare downloads". Why is Nintendo so out of touch with what their fans really want these days?

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

wizzgamer

@FriedSquid Why the hell should they charge more this game should be the same price as all wii vc games. Just because you paid more for the physical version which you can play whenever you want even 5 years down the line when the eshops shut down and the game file either corrupted or peoples Wii U broke so they can't get it back. Just because the physical games rare it shouldn't affect the price of the digital release hell games like Chrono Trigger go upwards of $100 dollars or more some physical releases are rare but digital games have an unlimited supply. If the digital versions of games where the same price as some of the rare physical games no one would even buy them.

wizzgamer

FriedSquid

wizzgamer wrote:

@FriedSquid Why the hell should they charge more this game should be the same price as all wii vc games. Just because you paid more for the physical version which you can play whenever you want even 5 years down the line when the eshops shut down and the game file either corrupted or peoples Wii U broke so they can't get it back. Just because the physical games rare it shouldn't affect the price of the digital release hell games like Chrono Trigger go upwards of $100 dollars or more some physical releases are rare but digital games have an unlimited supply. If the digital versions of games where the same price as some of the rare physical games no one would even buy them.

I'm sorry friend but it appears you don't understand the concept of "rare downloads". All that matters is Nintendo makes more cash for OP, as he is the sexiest gamer alive and because Nintendo owes him for coming up with this brilliant program.

Digital copies being unlimited is exactly why Nintendo should charge more green for each copy. That's just more money in OP's bottomless pocket. But it's almost as if Nintendo wants him to settle for less! Ridiculous!

Sav'aaq!
My Squidloggery

Rumorlife

"I'm so pissed I spent $60 on my used copy! Nintendo should price gouge and spread misfortune just like what I got!!!"

Rumorlife

ogo79

put the money in my strong hand

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Indy83

I agree with this 100% for every game they do this with that I already owned.

I disagree with this 100% for every game they do this with that I do not yet already have.

Indy83

Geno-Breaker

Ahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha oh my god all of the people who un-ironically agreed with the OP. This is hilarious.

Geno-Breaker

Fiyaball

It's only about $30, from what I'm seeing. The $80 is some guy selling a sealed copy through amazon.

Fiyaball

bezerker99

Fiyaball wrote:

It's only about $30, from what I'm seeing. The $80 is some guy selling a sealed copy through amazon.

Oh, ok. Well, i just needed an excuse to post back in this thread anyways.

FriedSquid

bezerker99 wrote:

Fiyaball wrote:

Oh, ok. Well, i just needed an excuse to post back in this thread anyways.

it's $20 per post in this thread! Pay ogo his money now before he gets angry D:

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
My Squidloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.