Forums

Topic: SMG: Did you got all 242 stars? How many times did you die?

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

invmat

+-250 as Mario and +-150 as Luigi. Got all 242 Stars.

invmat

Raylax

I've got all 242 stars.
Died 253 times as Mario, 218 times as Luigi. So, more than once per star with Mario.
Oh god how much do I suck at this game.

Maybe I'll try to complete the game again without losing a single life. That'll be fun (read: frustrating ASGFDFSDAE MAKE IT STOP)

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Rensch

I got all 121 stars with both Mario and Luigi. It was hard. The Cosmic Mario missions, which were challenging already, were even tougher in Luigi mode.

As for the question of how many times I died: It must've been hundreds of times, accompanied by lots of frustration and curses, lots and lots of curses. In fact the number of cursewords I uttered may even exceed the number of deaths.

But, boy was this game was good. I mean, DAMN!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Fuzzy

I ended up getting them all. Not sure how many time I died, but on the Luigi's Purple Coins level i reckon I would have died over 20 or 30 times . The last level you get to play for getting all of the stars wasnt worth all the trouble.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

SpentAllMyTokens

Had to leave my Wii behind before I could get them all. I'll definitely complete it with Mario, but I don't know when I'll get around to getting everything with Luigi, since I'll have such a backlog of games for this year (NSMB Wii, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and whatever comes out this coming year before August).

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Davva

I got through most of the game without too much trouble and completed the Story and really enjoyed the game up to that point. I kept on playing to unlock more stars and enjoyed the rest of the normal levels, However, I really don't like the Purple Coin levels/Comet challenges, I think they're too frustrating (the Rabbit chase in the snow level sticks in my mind); from memory, I got to about 110 stars. Everyone is saying Luigi is harder to control so i won't be putting myself through that all again.

Davva

DarkG

I got them all, and a couple of weeks ago started a second playthrough... haven't had much time to play, but before January I hope to finish it 100% a second time =D

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.