Forums

Topic: Over 100 games in development for Wii? (that's what my e-mail says)

Posts 41 to 53 of 53

MAB

Don't forget to try and talk the price down an extra 10 or 20 bucks

MAB

DarkEdi

It was a typic commercial letter answer. I´m sure the Alex guy doesn´t have any idea about new tytles or updates in the console.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

CanisWolfred

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I'd just like to say that this strategy doesn't work in most areas and indeed can get you and/or the employees in trouble. Unless he means price-matching. That's perfectly fine.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CrazyOtto

The only retail games that the Japanese Wii got in 2012 were Kiki Trick and and Mario Party 9. The only other games they're probably getting are the Fatal Frame 2 Wii port, Just Dance Wii 2, the Wii version of Dragon Quest X, and the Kirby 20th Anniversary compilation. All that NA/EU/AU will get other than catch up games and the Kirby compilation is shovelware.

EDIT: Forgot Epic Mickey 2 for NA/EU/AU

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Nintenbro

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Ummm... I don't believe they'll have any WiiUs in stock at any flea markets. lol

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

MAB

G4L wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

[/div]

Ummm... I don't believe they'll have any WiiUs in stock at any flea markets. lol

Thats all good because this thread is about Wii games and they have these Wii games at flea markets, maybe not the AAA titles but sometimes you can get lucky. I do this sort of thing at regular game stores because I get to know alot of the workers on a personal level then move in for the kill, the trick is not to abuse this skill though and remember retail shops these days are trying to compete with internet only stores so use that to your advantage

MAB

Nintenbro

@MadAussieBloke, I guess you've never visited a GameStop in the United States before. They are cut-throat, and you'll never talk them down in price. I guess if you were to know an employee on a personal level it may be a little different. That employee could probably give you his or her employee discount, but I'm sure they could get into big trouble or even loose their job for doing so.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

CanisWolfred

G4L wrote:

@MadAussieBloke, I guess you've never visited a GameStop in the United States before. They are cut-throat, and you'll never talk them down in price. I guess if you were to know an employee on a personal level it may be a little different. That employee could probably give you his or her employee discount, but I'm sure they could get into big trouble or even loose their job for doing so.

Yeah, that's kinda what I'm talking about. I don't know about Australia, but people can get in trouble doing that in America.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Wheels2050

Mickeymac wrote:

Yeah, that's kinda what I'm talking about. I don't know about Australia, but people can get in trouble doing that in America.

[/div]

I have a feeling that some people in EB might be willing to be talked down, but most places you go any retail assistant will look at you funny and wonder what the hell you're doing. You're not likely to get in trouble, but I guess if you kept pushing it they might ask you to leave.

Particularly when they're casual staff - they couldn't care less if you buy the game or not, and in any case it's not up to them whether or not they give you a discount.

Edited on by Wheels2050

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Firejonie

I checked IGN anf this is the list of upcoming Wii games at the moment.

Madagascar 3: The Video Game
NPC Pikmin 2
Brave
Lego Batman 2
The Amazing Spider Man
Combat Wings: The Great Battles of WWII
Sesame Street: Elmo's Musical Monsterpiece
The Last Story
Everyone Sing
Madden NFL 13
Mama's 2 Pack ( Cooking Mama bundle)
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
NBA 2K13
WWE'13
Skylanders Giants
Epic Mickey 2
Country Dance: Special Edition
El Chavo
FIFA Soccer 2013
Outdoors Unlimited
Jungle Speed ( Retail Edition)
Summer Stars 2012
WWE Brawl
Pocoyo Racing
Transformers Prime
Ben 10: Omniverse
Young Justice: Legacy
Lego Lord of The Rings

Nothing really to talk about besides Pikmin 2, Skylanders Gaints, Epic Mickey 2, Last Story, Lego Batman and Lego Lord of the Rings.

Firejonie

kkslider5552000

that's...better than I though. Again, unlike last year, Wii U is being released in a few months so I understand a relative lack of top tier titles. That actually makes sense.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

paburrows

Firejonie wrote:

I checked IGN anf this is the list of upcoming Wii games at the moment.

Madagascar 3: The Video Game
NPC Pikmin 2
Brave
Lego Batman 2
The Amazing Spider Man
Combat Wings: The Great Battles of WWII
Sesame Street: Elmo's Musical Monsterpiece
The Last Story
Everyone Sing
Madden NFL 13
Mama's 2 Pack ( Cooking Mama bundle)
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
NBA 2K13
WWE'13
Skylanders Giants
Epic Mickey 2
Country Dance: Special Edition
El Chavo
FIFA Soccer 2013
Outdoors Unlimited
Jungle Speed ( Retail Edition)
Summer Stars 2012
WWE Brawl
Pocoyo Racing
Transformers Prime
Ben 10: Omniverse
Young Justice: Legacy
Lego Lord of The Rings

Nothing really to talk about besides Pikmin 2, Skylanders Gaints, Epic Mickey 2, Last Story, Lego Batman and Lego Lord of the Rings.

Plus Transformers Cybertron

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.