Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. stages, items, music, extras ect. ideas?

Posts 181 to 185 of 185

CM30

This game needs some music from Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon. An epic remix that merges all the mansion themes into one would be nice, as would at least one or two of the boss themes.

That Knight battle theme so needs a Smash Bros style remix...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Pushmo! Randomized pushmo and by pressing a certain button in front of a block it will come out and block the enemy.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

CM30

DestinyMan wrote:

CM30 wrote:

This game needs some music from Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon. An epic remix that merges all the mansion themes into one would be nice, as would at least one or two of the boss themes.

That Knight battle theme so needs a Smash Bros style remix...

I would want to fight with the piano theme playing.

I would also want Tempo from Harmoknight to be an assist trophy.

Darn yeah that piano theme could be nice to see in Smash Bros 4.

As for a Pushmo stage/assist trophy, that could be good. As could someone from HarmoKnight as an assist trophy.

Not quite about Quote as playable though. Nothing against Cave Story, but is it really that... important to Nintendo it deserves a playable character?

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.