Forums

Topic: One of the most distasteful things you will ever read. Scalper spends 35,000 plus more on amiibos to sell at absurd prices because he hates fans and rosalina.

Posts 1 to 20 of 32

zoroarkrules25

Yes the title says it all. A youtuber is bragging about spending money to stock up on as many amiibos as possible to sell for absurd prices because he hates fans and how nintendo is pushing rosalina. Help stop this guy and don't buy from him, he needs to learn this isn't ok. Not even real scalpers are this bad. Here is the link:

http://fuzz-buzz.tumblr.com/post/107565476848/signal-boost-es...

Thoughts?

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Moms-Meowth

Rosalina hate much? o.O Sounds to me like if I can't have her. Nobody else can.

"Quote Samwise7
@Moms-Meowth Lol, so classy and sarcastic. Love it."

NintendoFan64

So...this a$$ is partially to blame for me not being able to find Villager or Pit? Thanks a lot, jerk! Seriously, screw this guy! I hate him! He is just a despicable human being!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Octane

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Yes the title says it all. An youtuber is bragging about spending money to stock up on as many amiibos as possible to sell for absurd prices because he hates fans and how nintendo is pushing rosalina. Help stop this guy and don't buy from him, he needs to learn this isn't ok. Not even real scalpers are this bad. Here is the link:

Thoughts?

It's the same guy that came to this forum about a month ago and started bragging about his amiibo. If that's the way he wants to live, it's his choice, but I don't think he'll make many friends in life.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Whydoievenbother

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Yes the title says it all. An youtuber is bragging about spending money to stock up on as many amiibos as possible to sell for absurd prices because he hates fans and how nintendo is pushing rosalina. Help stop this guy and don't buy from him, he needs to learn this isn't ok. Not even real scalpers are this bad. Here is the link:

Thoughts?

What does he have against rosalina? P.S. you wrote "an youtuber".

Edited on by Whydoievenbother

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Kirby_Fan_DL3

And I thought I was the person who hated Rosalina the most... this guy's insane.

I'M NOT FLAT ON MY FEET, NOW I CLANK AND I SQUEAK
BUT MY VOICE IS THE SAME WHEN I SPEAK
MY HAND LOOKS LIKE ALUMINIUM FOIL
DOES THIS MEAN THAT I NEED A TUNE UP AND A CHANGE OF OIL
I'm KirbyFanDL3 on Colors 3D.

Nintendo Network ID: jeremys-home

zoroarkrules25

Octane wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Thoughts?

It's the same guy that came to this forum about a month ago and started bragging about his amiibo. If that's the way he wants to live, it's his choice, but I don't think he'll make many friends in life.

Well, true but this is just ridiculous. I'm waiting for angry fans to storm his house and teach him a thing or two, or for him to stop getting profit and loae everything. He will have to stop eventually, statistically no one like him could support themselves that way for ever.

NintendoFan64 wrote:

So...this a$$ is partially to blame for me not being able to find Villager or Pit? Thanks a lot, jerk! Seriously, screw this guy! I hate him! He is just a despicable human being!

Agreed, i just want 1 of each of my favorites and can't find these two because of people like him.

MrMario02 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Thoughts?

What does he have against rosalina? P.S. you wrote "an youtuber".

Thanks, I'll fix it. Oh and here is a video from him. You need an account to view it though as it is labelled inappropriate for some reason. I don't have so i don't know contents. So watch at own risk. Link:

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

NintendoFan64

This man should just be banned from purchasing amiibos. Seriously, Nintendo should just find a picture of him, and give it to retailers with instructions to NOT sell amiibos to him.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Kaze_Memaryu

In a sense, it barely matters. Yes, a certain number of people will be unable to get certain amiibo figures thanks to this man, but look at it from the other side.

He bough a sizeable amount of Rosalina figures.

That completely defies his hate against Nintendo "pushing" Rosalina, since he pretty much signalized increased interest in her. The quicker she sells out, the more it actually promotes her status as a popular character, and he simply helped that outcome.
In all fairness, limited stock is limited, but we should actually drive him into buying even more of those. Chances are that Nintendo will experience enough pressure at some point from retailers, that they will have to restock several amiibo that have taken the rare turn.

Overall, I don't mind him doing this at all. As long as people are aware that they can get most amiibo for better prices elsewhere, it's his loss - his 35 grand loss.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

Whydoievenbother

according to the article he claims he was "ridiculed" and "insulted". What for???

Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Whydoievenbother

NintendoFan64 wrote:

This man should just be banned from purchasing amiibos. Seriously, Nintendo should just find a picture of him, and give it to retailers with instructions to NOT sell amiibos to him.

they could, but that would require a picture of him.

Light Yagami, Death Note
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Undead_terror

Ya I mentioned this in the amiibo thread.

Undead_terror wrote:

So there is this kind of person...(bad language)
http://www.destructoid.com/man-hate-buys-rosalina-luma-amiibo...

I looked at some of his posts guy is a big a$$ hat that don't know what he is saying/what certain things mean, he got a account here, saw that he was bragging on here earlier the week, while he can brag about about money, there is nothing to brag about stupidity.
Also if you got a Rosalina avatar he was call you out...as seen in his twitter account and youtube video as posted above.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

jariw

Kirby_Fan_DL3 wrote:

And I thought I was the person who hated Rosalina the most... this guy's insane.

Hating imaginary characters in a game is normally a sane thing to do?

jariw

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Why would Nintendo do that?This man just bought all these amiibos and gave Nintendo s much money!This man is an idiot,Nintendo will just restock Rosalina cause she sold out.And what this man going to do?Buy more Rosalina amiibo's?And give more money to Nintendo?He doesn't win Nintendo does and he better not touch Palutena!

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

KO-Cub

And we can't do anything about this can't we. Love to sue him for buying merch that was meant for the people and not one guy.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Moms-Meowth

Undead_terror wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I looked at some of his posts guy is a big a$$ hat that don't know what he is saying/what certain things mean, he got a account here, saw that he was bragging on here earlier the week, while he can brag about about money, there is nothing to brag about stupidity.
Also if you got a Rosalina avatar he was call you out...as seen in his twitter account and youtube video as posted above.

Maybe I should test that theory Change my name to Rosalina too lol

"Quote Samwise7
@Moms-Meowth Lol, so classy and sarcastic. Love it."

Ralek85

What da hell is this? Amiibos, for real? The same thing happens on a daily basis with way more meaningful commodities on the scale of trillions of dollars, screwing over not only consumers, but workers, farmers, miners etc. all over the friggin planet ... some perspective and priorities please. It's good to get outraged and wanting to take some action, but keep focus on what matters.

Switch: 3355-6459-9982 | 3DS: 2809-7989-1816 | NNID: Ralek85

zoroarkrules25

AOLCraig wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

This will sound cruel but i hope everyone keeps verbally attacking him to drive him over the edge and stop. He is a truely terrible person.

Kirby_Fan_DL3

@jariw Well... I'm sure everyone has their own least favorite character, don't deny it... but I'm pretty sure no one else would do something as stupid as this just so the fans could suffer.

I'M NOT FLAT ON MY FEET, NOW I CLANK AND I SQUEAK
BUT MY VOICE IS THE SAME WHEN I SPEAK
MY HAND LOOKS LIKE ALUMINIUM FOIL
DOES THIS MEAN THAT I NEED A TUNE UP AND A CHANGE OF OIL
I'm KirbyFanDL3 on Colors 3D.

Nintendo Network ID: jeremys-home

Undead_terror

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

AOLCraig wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

This will sound cruel but i hope everyone keeps verbally attacking him to drive him over the edge and stop. He is a truely terrible person.

A nice few already did...he asks why people are bullying him....then goes and says something bad about someone using a Rosalina avatar...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.