Forums

Topic: Is Zelda's delay the writing on the wall for the Wii U?

Posts 241 to 255 of 255

crimsoncavalier

Dude, your argument has no logic. Why are you even using the word logic in your argument? There is no real way to know what a game is like without playing it, period.

I think we've had this discussion before. I don't remember if it was you or someone else that was using the same insane type of argument. You don't know what something is like without trying it.

You can know something is "spicy" but you don't know what "spicy" is until you taste it.
You can know something is "blue", but you don't know what "blue" is until you see it.
You can know x about a game, but you don't really know what x is until you play it. It's ... LITERALLY impossible.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

martinskrtel37

I still don't know what he's arguing about lol

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

LzWinky

I think it's best to move on

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MegaMari0

Agreed. I feel like inception was taking place in this particular thread.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

UGXwolf

munchakoopas wrote:

Agreed. I feel like inception was taking place in this particular thread.

I'd argue that it's more like Tge Matrix as retold by a wide-eyed, short-breathed seven-year-old.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Haru17

So, Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem and Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden (to be localized) are heading to western Wii U's. So the Wii U is hardly dead yet, though that's just for 2015 / Spring 2016, really.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Henmii

"Yet fans got Bayonetta"

That's true!

"Otherwise, Pikmin 3 would've sold better"

Don't know what went wrong there. Maybe it came to late? Maybe it was to samey (I mean whats new, apart from the multiplayer and 2 new Pikmin species)? Either way, people didn't fly to the shop to get a Wii u for it.

Henmii

Haru17

Pikmin 3 was the first Pikmin game in nearly a decade, I don't think people would not notice it because of that. Pikmin has never sold very well; the highest selling game was the first one and it just declined from there. The mass market is mostly populated by drooling morons so RTS's and games about tiny plant people instead of spacebros with big, overcompensatory, phallic guns don't sell as well.

...I just realized what this gamecube tech demo was all about:

Untitled

Mario is Nintendo's placeholder models' placeholder model.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

UGXwolf

"Mario is Nintendo's placeholder models' placeholder model."

I... uhhhh... processing... processing... processing... processing incomplete wat?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Haru17

UGXwolf wrote:

"Mario is Nintendo's placeholder models' placeholder model."

I... uhhhh... processing... processing... processing... processing incomplete wat?

It was a joke. The implication being that mario was used as a placeholder, then the Pikmin placeholder model, then the Pikmin's final model.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

CaviarMeths

Haru17 wrote:

phallic guns

You'd think SMT would sell gangbusters with designs like Mara.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Haru17

CaviarMeths wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

phallic guns

You'd think SMT would sell gangbusters with designs like Mara.

That's obvious enough even for the drooling morons to get it. It has to be a power fantasy that flies under their radar, so as not to upset their egos. Otherwise the drooling morons will get all upset and offended because that is what drooling morons are want to do.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

CaviarMeths

Haru17 wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

phallic guns

You'd think SMT would sell gangbusters with designs like Mara.

That's obvious enough even for the drooling morons to get it. It has to be a power fantasy that flies under their radar, so as not to upset their egos. Otherwise the drooling morons will get all upset and offended because that is what drooling morons are want to do.

I feel like I've been redirected to Tumblr.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Haru17

CaviarMeths wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

phallic guns

You'd think SMT would sell gangbusters with designs like Mara.

That's obvious enough even for the drooling morons to get it. It has to be a power fantasy that flies under their radar, so as not to upset their egos. Otherwise the drooling morons will get all upset and offended because that is what drooling morons are want to do.

I feel like I've been redirected to Tumblr.

http://venturebeat.com/2015/03/12/february-2014-npd-ps4-3ds/

2-5 m8, that's all I'll say and all the proof I need.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

skywake

oh yeah, now I remember why I tuned out of this thread.

Untitled

Some good Aussie musics: King Gizzard, Pond, TFS
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic