Forums

Topic: The Retro Dungeon of Halloween Horrors!

Posts 321 to 326 of 326

ogo79

@KingMike
its probably a n64 controller dressed up for halloween

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tasuki

It's that time.of the year again. So what spooktacular games are you guy's playing this year?

I think I will start off with some Bloodstained for some retro feel goodness. Along with some Castlevania 1 and 2 on the NES Classic. In a few days here I plan on getting the Castlevania Collection on PS4 and will be doing a play through of Rondo of Blood in actual English now. Also with the new season going on in Diablo III right I will be working on that.

As always have a wonderful October and try not to eat too much Count Chocula.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

HobbitGamer

I’ll be hitting some Luigi Dark Moon, and maybe Zombi U. Though Zombi U really stresses me out, if I’m completely honest.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ogo79

if yall guys really wanna play a scary game pick any n64 game.
how to keep trick or treaters away from knocking on yer door for candy:
1-put on super mario 64
2-open the blinds
3-turn yer tv towards the window
4-play a good game on a good system instead
5-eat all the candy yerself
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tasuki

So this year for my Spooky Halloween Gaming pleasure I will be playing Bloodstained Ritual of the Night.

I haven't played through it yet so I figured what better time then now.

So what spooky games are you playing this year for Halloween?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

night slashers would be a good one...

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic