Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 12,521 to 12,540 of 12,636

Snatcher

@RR529 I think you should just go for it, If you'v been looking for a Next gen system, this is perfect, why the hell not!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Pizzamorg

Anti-Matter wrote:

@RR529
I think some peoples are smart enough to not consider Digital only machine.
They were thinking about long term satisfaction.
Digital only machine will be ended like PSP Go when the server get closed.

????

There is literally no comparison here.

My @ handle everywhere is Pizzamorg.
My Friend Code is: SW-6997-6872-4381
Switch games currently playing: Wrestling Empire. Monster Hunter GU. RingFit Adventure. Loop Hero. Skyward Sword HD.
PC games currently playing: Monster Hunter Rise. Expeditions Rome. Wolcen.

RR529

Snatcher wrote:

@RR529 I think you should just go for it, If you'v been looking for a Next gen system, this is perfect, why the hell not!

Eh, I got a gaming laptop earlier in the year, so I probably shouldn't invest in a new console so soon too (especially since I should be able to play any Xbox exclusives I'm interested on it. While not at max settings, I was able to enjoy Flight Sim, for example).

I was just saying how cool it was to finally see some in the wild (probably a last minute Christmas shipment rather than a sign of them becoming more readily available, but neat nonetheless).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Snatcher

@Pizzamorg LMAO welcome to the world of anti.

@RR529 Oh alright, I thought you were asking if you should buy it or not, my bad LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Tasuki

@RR529 Yeah, I have seen them being sold in store the past few months at different intervals. I have yet to see a Series X or a PS5 in store for sale. My roommate was able to by a Series X from my local Walmart store. He walked in asking if they still sold the One X since he figured that the X/S was out of the question at the time and they sold him a Series X. To be fair though they said it was left over from an online order that the person never came and picked up.

@Pizzamorg Yeah he rarely makes sense. Best advice just ignore that guy.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RandomNPC

Anti-Matter wrote:

@RR529
I think some peoples are smart enough to not consider Digital only machine.
They were thinking about long term satisfaction.
Digital only machine will be ended like PSP Go when the server get closed.

What the hell are you talking about?

The Series S is an amazing console and is perfect for gamepass and legacy Xbox Titles.
The downside is a lack of disk drive and limited storage space.

RandomNPC

Anti-Matter

@RandomNPC
I do not like digital only machine.
I do not care with Game pass.
I do not like it at all.
I only play games in physical media (disc / cartridge) so i need consoles / handhelds with physical media slot.
I am dinosaur.
I have decided 10 OG XBOX and 20 XBOX 360 games (6 Normal XBOX 360 games,
14 Kinect XBOX 360 games) with All the games only rated Everyone, Everyone 10+, PEGI 3, PEGI 7, PEGI 12 (Kinect Sports 1).
All Kids games, Nothing else.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

RandomNPC

@Anti-Matter that's your personal opinion, even though you wouldn't buy one you can't say it's a rubbish machine just because it doesn't suit you. I'm not a fan of cartridge based media - does that make the Switch rubbish?
You need to be able to remain impartial when offering advice, or if you don't have anything constructive to add to a conversation then don't say anything and move on.

Also, I assume from your posts that you are an adult and saying you only play "kiddie games" raises all sorts of red flags - its definitely kind of creepy.

RandomNPC

Pizzamorg

Anti-Matter wrote:

@RandomNPC
I do not like digital only machine.
I do not care with Game pass.
I do not like it at all.
I only play games in physical media (disc / cartridge) so i need consoles / handhelds with physical media slot.
I am dinosaur.
I have decided 10 OG XBOX and 20 XBOX 360 games (6 Normal XBOX 360 games,
14 Kinect XBOX 360 games) with All the games only rated Everyone, Everyone 10+, PEGI 3, PEGI 7, PEGI 12 (Kinect Sports 1).
All Kids games, Nothing else.

Yeah, questioning one’s intelligence because you personally don’t want a digital only machine is kind of a real yikes.

My @ handle everywhere is Pizzamorg.
My Friend Code is: SW-6997-6872-4381
Switch games currently playing: Wrestling Empire. Monster Hunter GU. RingFit Adventure. Loop Hero. Skyward Sword HD.
PC games currently playing: Monster Hunter Rise. Expeditions Rome. Wolcen.

Anti-Matter

@RandomNPC
Every peoples have different interest.
I have strong interest with kids games and i want all my games collection dominated by kids games by almost 100% with a few of Teen games to saturate a little bit that i have approved.
My games choices has been shaped from my past when i was young.
That's me, with genuine interest in kiddie games. It wasn't creepy at all.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

Oh, btw.
These are my 5 OG XBOX games i have collected.
Just only need 5 more OG XBOX games then i will have 10 OG XBOX games.
Untitled

And when i said i only play kids games (look at my Hello Kitty game), i really meant it.
This week i will try to get another two OG XBOX games again while waiting my two DDR games (DDR Ultramix 3 & 4) arrived from Ebay on next month.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

dmcc0

@Anti-Matter Quite a few kids games added to Game Pass this month too - Race with Ryan, Paw Patrol, Ben 10, Transformers.... Sounds like stuff you'd enjoy.

dmcc0

Anti-Matter

@dmcc0
I already have Paw Patrol Mighty Pups PS4 physical version (already finished the game as well).
And those other kids games already available on PS4 version in physical release from my local game stores so i don't even need Game Pass.
For me, Physical games are more valuable than Game pass.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

dmcc0

@Anti-Matter Fair enough. From my point of view, in the last year on Game Pass I've played a ton of games I'd either missed on previous generations, played something I was maybe considering buying and even tried stuff that I would never have actually considered playing before, so it definitely has value for me.

A lot of games on PS and Xbox won't even be on the disc anymore given the sizes of some recent games (and especially if they are cross-gen), so some physical games on those platforms are essentially just licence keys now. Seems to be heading that way too with Switch with games requiring a download out of the box.

dmcc0

rockodoodle

I just got one (series x) from GameStop. Had to buy a pro controller, three months of Gamepass ultimate and a $50 GameStop gift card. I actually like the pro controller more than I thought I would, tho I could have gotten it cheaper on Amazon…I am satisfied with my purchase.

rockodoodle

WoomyNNYes

@rockodoodle Wow, nice work!<3

I've saw gamestop sell Switch OLEDs around Christmas, but they were held hostage, bundled with $100 of extra things I didn't want (inflating the price), and there was no option to buy the console by itself. Out of curiousity, did you manage to buy the console alone, or did you have to buy a bundle? No judgement either way, just curious.

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)
Best Christmastime song with a beat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6AdTJIulc

Eel

That’s a fun way to scalp a console. Add the junk nobody wants by itself and charge a nice extra for a “bundle”.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic