Posts 10,521 to 10,540 of 11,914

porto

@Octane

"You gotta bump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers"

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Dezzy

Octane wrote:

@NEStalgia @BlueOcean FYI, 3D All-Stars counts as three games. That's 8 games down for this year. I'm breaking records.

You sound the insurance companies on 9/11 trying haggle over whether it was 2 different incidents or 1.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

-Green-

What are the odds of Microsoft ever going back to Scalebound this generation? I would honestly buy a XBox for that game.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Banjo-

@-Green- Platinum admitted that they were not able to develop the game and that was not Microsoft's fault. Rumour has it that they were using Microsoft's money for other projects.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/microsoft-shouldnt-t...

Platinum Games is the same company that started crowdfunding for The Wonderful 101 Switch port after the port was already developed and then they said that they needed the money for advertising.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

-Green-

Saw that article while researching about it. Never heard anything about that rumor with them using the money elsewhere. Seems like the general explanation is both bit off more than they could chew and were struggling with communication and goal.

Still really like the idea of Scalebound and it'd be cool if Microsoft does well that maybe, with Platinum being in better shape now, they could give it another shot.

Banjo-

@-Green- I read the rumour on Nintendo Life but I couldn't confirm it. What you say is correct. I don't know what will happen. To be honest, I really don't trust Platinum Games but if they admitted their mistakes and are willing to do it and Microsoft agrees (they own the IP) then I guess it would be cool if done right!

Banjo-

Dezzy

@BlueOcean

Where does that guy get his supposed release dates from? He made loads of claims like Starfield is holiday 2021, and Fable isn't until 2023. He said it like those were facts?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Banjo-

@Dezzy It's all about the upcoming games, it's the number of high-quality games what matters here (Xbox has no games, duh) and every single game is confirmed to be in development. Don't mind the dates, it's just a guess but I think he is being quite conservative in that sense. It's a great video because it shows small games as well that few people know anything about.

Banjo-

Octane

Call of the Sea looks interesting. Everwild too, but it has the same problem as Fable, and many others. There's no gameplay available yet. I've never played a Fable game, so I need to see more. But going by the sounds of it, some of these games are still years away, so actual gameplay trailers may take a while. I can wait though.

I expected Hellblade 2 sooner TBH. I still haven't played the first one, and I've bought it years ago...

Octane

-Green-
Phil Spencer surprisingly did answer a question on Scalebound fairly recently. Surprised he would personally go and answer these types of questions.

Octane

@BlueOcean Small text is removed I think. But you can use sub/superscript. (sub)(/sub) or (sup)(/sup).

Octane

Grumblevolcano

It would be nice if more Series X preorders were made available.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@BlueOcean None, wasn't able to get Series X in the first batch and I'd rather wait for another opportunity to get Series X than get Series S.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Banjo-

@Grumblevolcano It makes sense, no point in getting a Series S if you want the X. I hope you get a chance soon.

Banjo-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic