Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 10,221 to 10,240 of 11,914

Banjo-

Does anybody know anything about Alpha Dog and Roundhouse Studios?

As a side note, it's amazing that Microsoft owns a Japanese studio.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

TheFrenchiestFry

@BlueOcean Roundhouse is comprised of former members of Human Head Studios, which was the development team responsible for the Rune series as well as the original Prey

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

BruceCM

Sorry...? Square Enix sold what?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

TheFrenchiestFry

@BlueOcean Yeah Sony had a stock in Square which can presumably be attributed to why Final Fantasies VII-XII never came to non-PlayStation consoles

Coincidentally the shares were sold off in 2014 which was the year before Cloud was announced as a playable character in Smash 4 and when FFVII Remake was announced as a timed PS4 exclusive

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Banjo-

@BruceCM Yeah and they have been added to Game Pass! I hope that Dragon Quest games come to Xbox, too.

Banjo-

BruceCM

Well, DQXI is doing, so there's hope for others to follow, @BlueOcean .... I naturally got all the FF games on Steam, though

SW-4357-9287-0699

Grumblevolcano

I'm sure Dragon Quest XI S will do fine on Xbox, it's on Game Pass and people know the main character as that guy from Smash.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

redd214

Links for you guys in the US want to have them bookmarked for the morning:

@NEStalgia

Edited on by redd214

redd214

Alpha-2002

Microsoft ain't fooling around - nabbing Zenimax like that is huge.

I wonder what else they have in the acquisition pipeline. There were rumors of them acquiring someone from Japan a while back.... could Sega or Capcom be in their sights next?

Alpha-2002

BruceCM

Yeah, he really seems to be suggesting a lot of games will be multi-platform, @GilbertXI .... They'll definitely need to clarify their plans for upcoming big releases soon!

SW-4357-9287-0699

Dezzy

A thousand refresh button clicks on 4 different websites have born fruit!!!! Boy am I glad I didn't just go with Amazon. Still no idea where their product page is!

Untitled

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

JoakimZ

I just pre-ordered a Series X. Can’t wait for November 10

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Magonigal

Yes!!! Finally got my pre-order for Series S through on the Microsoft Store (UK) It kept on saying i'd reached the maximum number but not putting it in my cart so quickly switched to the Edge browser instead of Chrome and it went straight in. That was a stressful 10 minutes and kept thinking they would all be gone before my order completed

Magonigal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic