Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 14,521 to 14,540 of 16,083

Octane

@Mr-Fuggles777 Probably not, since the whole VR setup will be overhauled. The controllers will be tracked by the (new) headset, and it won't require a camera.

Octane

Mr-Fuggles777

@Octane shame, will definitely skip a V2 as I've not had my monies worth out of the original PSVR. Most of the games (although fun) were really short and could be completed in an afternoon

With no Power, comes no Responsibility!

My Nintendo: Badger | Nintendo Network ID: SW-7629-6884-5091

gcunit

Very nice of them to offer Rez Infinite and Thumper for free, as they've been on my VR wishlist for a while.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Dezzy

@Anti-Matter

Finally a competitor for Red Dead 2!

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Anti-Matter

@Dezzy
Duh...!
I have Hannah Montana The Movie PS3.
The horse run mini game was quite stiff.

Anti-Matter

Dezzy

They just started the "marketing" for the next Cyberpunk update. At least that means it's definitely coming some point in the next week or so.

Interesting that they're focusing on the gameplay related improvements though. I guess that's the more interesting to talk about, but I think a lot of people are more curious about the performance improvements.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Ralizah

Vita came out in Dec. 2011, lol. There are still games releasing on it!

Modern Sony really has boundless hatred for that little handheld.

Calling attention to how easily they can snap digital distribution on their devices seems like a poor choice when one of their products is literally a digital-only PS5.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Buizel

@Grumblevolcano Wow. I can maybe understand PS3 and PSP...but Vita?

Better buy up all the games I'm interested in soon then... it's a shame my wishlist disappeared with the (awful) PSN store revamp.

sigh it's like Sony are doing everything it takes to push me away this generation.

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

jedgamesguy

@timleon I unironically believe that Persona 4 Golden is the only reason the Vita had of existing. I say had, because that game got ported to PC. So now there’s no reason anymore.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Zuljaras

@TheJGG Well I almost solely love my Vita for the God of War collection. I mean it is an amazing port with both games on the cartridge. Also Uncharted The Golden Abyss. If only the DUMB Sony could make more releases like that the Vita could've been close to the 3DS success!

Edited on by Zuljaras

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras Agreed, I know next to nothing about Vita so I’m glad you pointed that out. Sony had the resources, and the studios to battle the 3DS and make it a bit more interesting but it seems they can’t develop for three consoles at once. So that particular avenue is closed. But Sony is king of the hardware, and they’ve made the best looking console that I’ve ever owned in the PS5.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

gcunit

Even more fuel to the fire that another PlayStation portable is incoming 😜 Shut off the supply to older platforms so that anyone who wants it has to buy the new one.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Zuljaras

@TheJGG I decided to wait for some kind of revision because the current PS5 is not for me. They could have put more effort in the reliability of the hardware. That coil whine is a pet peeve of mine and I hate that they did not care for it. On the other hand is the Series X which care so much about the hardware but they SUCK in terms of offline friendly environment (in which the PS5 is great at!).

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras Why does mandatory online connection have to be a thing?! If it was enforced for both PS and Xbox the Switch would gain even more market share. Portability is such a luxury it seems. It shouldn’t be that way.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

urrutiap

Half an hour ago i hooked up and turned on my Playstation 3 to buy Persona 5 from the PSN store.

Now Im letting my Playstation 3 install Persona 5. It has 79 minutes left to download/install so I guess Ill either catch up on some Star Trek Deep Space Nine on Netflix or I go take a nap

urrutiap

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic