Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,161 to 8,180 of 9,896

Aviator

@AlexSays Loving the close-quarters DLC. It adds maps that are very reminiscent of early shooters such as GoldenEye.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Slapshot

AlexSays wrote:

Anyone play Battlefield 3 online?

Forgot how good that is for a console FPS. Just finished an hour long match that came down to the final seconds; it's hard to replicate that experience..

Dude, long time no see. What been up buddy? Been doing OK?

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

AlexSays

Slapshot wrote:

Dude, long time no see. What been up buddy? Been doing OK?

Haha I know, it has been a while. I'm doing great, I've pretty much dedicated 99% of my time to my career path this past 18 or so months and that's going as well as I could have hoped.

How have you been?

AlexSays

Magi

"Finished" Lollipop Chainsaw last Thursday. Now to try on hard mode for those extra lollipop wrappers.

Magi

Slapshot

@AlexSays Nothing wrong with that man and good to hear that it's going to plan! Things have been good on my part as well. Wife, job, family, etc. are all good and Push Square is really hit the ground running. Nothing to complain about at all.

@Magi You like it?

So, I've started putting original content on my blog and today's post is on a Nintendo related issue that I've had on my mind lately. I think you guys might enjoy it and if you want to give it a read, you can find it here. I'm considering putting bits and pieces of my book on my blog to get some feedback, but I'm unsure if it's a good idea or not yet. Would you guys be interested in reading any of it?

Magi

Slapshot wrote:

@Magi You like it?

Absolutely! It's crazy over-the-top kind of fun that doesn't take itself seriously, even though some gamers seem to be taking it too seriously. I'm glad I preordered it. It'd be nice to see some DLC that extends the gameplay, though.

Magi

turtlelink

AlexSays wrote:

Anyone play Battlefield 3 online?

Forgot how good that is for a console FPS. Just finished an hour long match that came down to the final seconds; it's hard to replicate that experience..

I do. Haven't played it in a while though.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

CanisWolfred

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

So, Okami HD is a thing? Cool.

Just got the news. It appears it's disc based, but who knows what Capcom USA will do. I actually hope it's digital so there's less of a chance it will bomb outright like it's done twice already.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Cooll makes more sense as a download. Also I'm wondering why this is. Playstation only but then again its capcpom.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Knux

I haven't bought Okami yet (although I have Okamiden), and it looks like my patience is about to get rewarded. This might make me buy a Playstation Move.

Knux

Slapshot

@Magi Cool. Glad you're enjoying it! Personally, I'm not a big fan of Suda 51's style of games. I'm no anti-violence advocate, but his previous game's have been too far over the top for my personal taste. From what I'm gathering, Suda fans are eating it up!

In case you guys missed it, Tomba is now on PSN!!!

Edited on by Slapshot

Bankai

Slapshot wrote:

@Magi Cool. Glad you're enjoying it! Personally, I'm not a big fan of Suda 51's style of games. I'm no anti-violence advocate, but his previous game's have been too far over the top for my personal taste. From what I'm gathering, Suda fans are eating it up!

Funnily enough, Lollipop Chainsaw is Suda's least violent game. Blood is literally hidden under rainbows.

If you were able to play Sniper Elite, this game is nothing.

irken004

Okami is a bit overrated imo, having the Wii version.

Also, no Vanquish at Gamestop so i might have to buy online like I should have anyway

kkslider5552000

I should maybe try Vanquish again. I can tell there's a truly great game there between wasting too much time on an intentionally awful story (I don't care if it was ironic, it was still awful) and imo questionable design choices (trying to make a quick arcadey version of the cover mechanic, slow and lame 3rd person shooters was never gonna be an easy task).

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Platypus

Is anyone else really enjoying the game collection from Playstation Plus? At the moment it's just about all I'm playing

I beat infamous 2 which was much better than the first. Just Cause 2 is HUGE! I suspect I'll be playing that one for a while. I also beat LB2's story, but haven't played much of the user levels.

I played very little of the other games, but All 4 one is really fun on multiplayer.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Chrono_Cross

@Soccer

I've been having my fair share of fun with LittleBigPlanet 2 but it's just not that fun anymore. The offline is okay and most of the user created levels stink. Such a chore. Otherwise Infamous is waiting for my schedule to open up so I can sit down with it. And Virtua Fighter 5 is amazing. Even if I suck at it.

The rest either look mediocre or just plain boring. Snore.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Magi

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

[/div]

Funnily enough, Lollipop Chainsaw is Suda's least violent game. Blood is literally hidden under rainbows.

If you were able to play Sniper Elite, this game is nothing.

I don't think I've ever played another Suda51 game. Maybe that helps with any preconceived notions I might have. ::shrugs::

Magi

AlexSays

Slapshot wrote:

@AlexSays Nothing wrong with that man and good to hear that it's going to plan! Things have been good on my part as well. Wife, job, family, etc. are all good and Push Square is really hit the ground running. Nothing to complain about at all.

Awesome, that's good to hear

Magi wrote:

I don't think I've ever played another Suda51 game.

If you even remotely like yourself, keep it that way..

I kid I kid, somewhat. Their games are very hit or miss with people.

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.