Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Creation Challenge Thread [Voting for: Time Limits, New Theme: Pink Coins, Deadlines: April 3rd]

Posts 261 to 280 of 363

MasterWario

Alright, I got my entry for winter holidays. It's not the most festive, but that was never my intention to begin with.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Zyrac

My vote goes to @Ordepro for Minute Mario: In the Airship.

And heylookit, I made something! Happy New Year, everyone!

I should perhaps mention that you can get stuck in the first area if you lose a powerup. It would've been awkward to prevent that and you won't have to redo much of anything, so just be ready to restart if necessary.

Zyrac

Twitter:

veeflames

Today's the deadline for the current theme, so maybe I'll join in with the next theme?
In the meantime, I'll play some of the courses here.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MasterWario

My vote is for @LavaTwilight's Dark & Light Maze.

I have an updated version of my entry here:
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/09B8-000...
Since I already submitted this doesn't override the current submission, but this fixes an exploit that allowed you to skip half the level.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My Pushmo Levels

Freeon-Leon

I have an ice level but I haven't had the time to finish its v2.0. Should I submit the old version?

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

iBazly

Hey everyone! I am, as always, a day late with updating the thread!

It looks like it's a three way tie for the Single Screen levels, between @chandlero, @LavaTwilight, and @Ordepro. Congrat to all three of you!

As for the NEXT theme, the game recently had an update with some new items, and I personally am very fond of the Fire Clown Car. So that is our next one! Make a level featuring that item!

Here are the entries for the Winter Holidays levels:

@Maxz - Tingle All The Way - 12C1-0000-0103-9A74
@LavaTwilight - Fireplace to Narnia - DA8E-0000-0141-3556
@crimsontadpoles - Sleigh Surprise - BC50-0000-015E-D7D8
@MasterWario - Frosty Cavern - 3F1C-0000-0160-C683
@Zyrac - Area 2016 - D6C7-0000-0161-C0B9
@SuperWiiU - Donkey Kong Jr. Christmas Freeze - 218B-0000-016D-0262

As always we have two weeks, so the deadline for submissions and voting is January 17! Hopefully with the holidays being over more people (myself included) can participate again! Good luck everyone!

Edited on by iBazly

OorWullie

I've not made a level for ages but I've played some amazing levels recently from that bookmark site that has given me lots of new ideas.I was considering making a Fire Clown Car level next so this is perfect timing.I'll try and have a play of those Xmas levels tonight and vote for my favourite.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

SuperWiiU

iBazly wrote:

Here are the entries for the Winter Holidays levels:

@Maxz - Tingle All The Way - 12C1-0000-0103-9A74
@LavaTwilight - Fireplace to Narnia - DA8E-0000-0141-3556
@crimsontadpoles - BC50-0000-015E-D7D8
@MasterWario - Frosty Cavern 3F1C-0000-0160-C683
@Zyrac - Area 2016 - D6C7-0000-0161-C0B9
@SuperWiiU - Donkey Kong Jr. Christmas Freeze - 218B-0000-016D-0262

As always we have two weeks, so the deadline for submissions and voting is January 17! Hopefully with the holidays being over more people (myself included) can participate again! Good luck everyone!

Another round of small corrections: You forgot to add the title of @crimsontadpoles' level "Sleigh Surprise" and you haven't updated the levels with Winter Holidays ones in the first post.

I've played and finished all of the levels and my vote goes to @MasterWario's Frosty Cavern. A well layed out, challenging, but not frustrating level.

Freeon-Leon

You should post the bookmark links too! That way it'd easier to play all the levels in a row.

Btw, I couldn't finish my ice level v2 but I'll be playing your levels and voting!

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Chandlero
crimsontadpoles

Yay, I managed to complete all the levels this time. The Festive Holidays levels were all brilliant. Some had great level design, while others showcased the theme very well. It's a very tough choice this time, but my vote will go to @Maxz's Tingle All The Way since it was a solid level design and was also the most festive level for me.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

MasterWario

@SuperWiiU: Thanks for the vote! I wasn't sure about the difficulty on that one, so it's nice to hear that!

I'll probably play everyone's levels a little later when I start the next theme.

@LavaTwilight: Thanks as well!

Edited on by MasterWario

My Pushmo Levels

LavaTwilight

I'm also voting for Master Wario's Frosty Cavern. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

crimsontadpoles

I actually created a Fire Clown Car level only 6 days ago and I was tempted to submit it to this challenge. However, I then had a completely different idea that also fits the theme, so I ended up creating a fresh level to submit for this theme instead.

My entry for Fire Clown Car is Demonic Demolition - 2165-0000-0175-829C

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/2165-000...

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.