Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 92,081 to 92,100 of 96,284

gabbymightymidg

Guys anyone with a ditto friend code? i need one, please add 2852 8189 2084

gabbymightymidg

CrownThe3mpire

getbeat23 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire you get that cloned bergmite?

i thought i said to you if you can wait untill the end of this month i get you 1 with 6iv ev trained shiny at lvl 1 guz this bergmite only have 1 or 2 iv or something

now that i have al shiny 6gen pokemon i can make them all 6iv shiny ev trained that gonna take some time but i wil get you your bergmite even better

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

Anybody like a not shiny lvl 1 6 IV Naive Bagon with Rock Head ability and moves of Fire Fang, Dragon Rash, Dragon Pulse, and Hydro Pump?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

KitsuneNoMeiji

@WindFish91
@pokemonplur
Added you two, if you don't mind, add me as well. Not sure what my friend safari holds, so if you can check it, I'd be grateful.
Like WindFish91, my code is in my sig and I am currently working on my team as well. Mostly searching for Ghost and Normal Friend Safaris.

Pokemon Y
FC: 3282-3850-7472
IGN: Chizuru
Electric Safari: Pachirisu, Helioptile, and Zebstrika
If you add me, please say something so I will know.

Oreoc1

Anyone want an oshawott?

FC: 2552-2152-2414

Dark Safari: Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt & Absol.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-2152-2414

Leftwingzero

Just to let you guys know that I am starting my new job this Sunday, so I will not be on here as often. If you need anything from me please tag me so that I get an email. I have also been focusing on Battle Spot, so I still won't really be on here as much anymore anyway. Season 3 started today. I finished season 2 of Battle Spot ranked 48th in the US, and 1,321 in the world. I'm pretty proud of that, and I look forward to an even better performance on season 3.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

VectorPup

WindFish91 wrote:

My code is in my sig.

Still working on my competitive team, so I'm not looking for battles atm. Just Friend Safaris and trading. I'd really like some Aggronite.

Adding you.

Also @plur if you need someone to trade a few pokemon back to you you know I'd help you. Sorry I haven't been active or so here in a week. I've seen you in game, I wish they made communicating easier inside the pokemon game. Was having a bit of a PC issue, all resolved now.

1564-3881-3304 pawniard/cacturn/absol IGN: Terry
Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

VectorPup

Leftwingzero wrote:

Just to let you guys know that I am starting my new job this Sunday, so I will not be on here as often. If you need anything from me please tag me so that I get an email. I have also been focusing on Battle Spot, so I still won't really be on here as much anymore anyway. Season 3 started today. I finished season 2 of Battle Spot ranked 48th in the US, and 1,321 in the world. I'm pretty proud of that, and I look forward to an even better performance on season 3.

You'll be missed, I'm not familier with battle spot but good luck with it.

Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

KitsuneNoMeiji

@pokemonplur
K, thanks a lot.

Pokemon Y
FC: 3282-3850-7472
IGN: Chizuru
Electric Safari: Pachirisu, Helioptile, and Zebstrika
If you add me, please say something so I will know.

Leftwingzero

VectorPup wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

You'll be missed, I'm not familier with battle spot but good luck with it.

@vectorpup Thanks buddy. I'll still be able to reply to tagged posts, I just don't think I'll be able to keep up with every post like I have been doing the past few months. Battle Spot lets you battle against people online from all over the world. There's singles, doubles, triples, rotation, and special doubles which follows vgc format. It's a lot of fun once you get a good team put together.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

MonsterMash2788

Hey everyone! Was wondering if anyone had an extra Mew they don't need. One of the last legendaries I need.

Also looking for some help trade evolving for dex entries.

Shinies are an option as well. I have 30 or so. Also have some extra legendaries I'd be willing to part with for some more shines.

Normal Friend Safari: Lillipup, Minccino, Smeargle
Add Me! 4141-3276-7189

TheWindMage

@pokemonplur add me and I'll add you back. My friend code is in my signature. Also, so far my scizor is ev trained in atk, but between hp, defense, or speed, which should the second one be? If hp should I put the rest into either special defense or speed?

TheWindMage

TheWindMage

@pokemonplur and would you recommend a greninja with protean? What should the other two on my team be? Also, yes I'd be glad to trade my haunter for you're haunter and then trade back, so we both get our gengars. What should I ev train my gastly in besides special attack?

TheWindMage

VectorPup

I actually got my first shiny. Remoraid, I spose it's nothing too fancy. I never really considered octillery a very useful pokemon but I guess it's prolly worth something to someone. I'm very interested in trading it, I'm mostly just looking for if someone has a spare or cloned blazekenite.

blahdeleted

@VectorPup
It's no problem man. I've seen you on a lot but you usually have the ... icon so I figured your busy. Gratz on your first shiny!
Also..hate to say it but water type shinys that you can get from fishing aren't work a whole lot. The chain fishing method is the easiest way to get shinys so a lot of people already have ones from fishing. However, I got a legendary for one before so you never know lol.

blahdeleted

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic