Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 90,141 to 90,160 of 96,284

axel360

Can anyone help me evolve a shiny Haunter? Don't want to have it stolen (again). My friend code is in my signature

Y Friend Code: 0447 6948 9556
White 2: 2624 6136 4923
White: 1593 5332 7731
Heartgold: 4685 9392 9362
Diamond: 1250 2175 2458

CrownThe3mpire

getbeat23 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire

can you make me a luxray?

sure but i cant art the moment im already busy with some pokemon voor myself and for @codebreaker4 dont know how long its gonna take

But i will ask you if you have something in return im looking for these pokemon Fletchling
Pancham
Inkay
Binacle
Tyrunt
Amaura
Phantump
espurr MALE

in shiny form you can trade it or let me borrow it for cloning

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

iSwirlix wrote:

jm29 wrote:

iSwirlix wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@iSwirlix did you want to keep the Meloetta? will give it back to you if you did for any pokemon

I can really keep her!?

yes you can n was there any other ones your looking for?

Thank you so much! I don't think I could possibly ask for anything else. You gave a Meloetta and my shiny back and that's good enough for me. Thanks for the offer though.

Okay if you change your mind like me know clone some pokemon anyway for some people who get scam to give them back to them on the Trade/Battle site of nintendolife

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

sure but i cant art the moment im already busy with some pokemon voor myself and for @codebreaker4 dont know how long its gonna take

But i will ask you if you have something in return im looking for these pokemon Fletchling
Pancham
Inkay
Binacle
Tyrunt
Amaura
Phantump
espurr MALE

I know someone that said they have a shiny Trevanant, they haven't been on skype all week so I can't ask them if they still have it. I'm hunting for shiny Inkay myself in a friend safari, if I manage to get it I'll let you clone it.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Pancham
Inkay
Binacle
Tyrunt
Amaura
Phantump
espurr MALE

I know someone that said they have a shiny Trevanant, they haven't been on skype all week so I can't ask them if they still have it. I'm hunting for shiny Inkay myself in a friend safari, if I manage to get it I'll let you clone it.

sure just tag me when you have it because it take only 1 or 2 min for me to make luxray

CrownThe3mpire

getbeat23

@CrownThe3mpire are you okay with the older evolutions or do they have to be first evos

FC : 3351 4776 1201

IN GAME NAME - Blue

CrownThe3mpire

getbeat23 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire are you okay with the older evolutions or do they have to be first evos

that wont be a problem ^^ if you could get the 1e evol that would be great but if you cant it does not matter

CrownThe3mpire

iSwirlix

axel360 wrote:

Can anyone help me evolve a shiny Haunter? Don't want to have it stolen (again). My friend code is in my signature

If you still need help with it I can do it.

Friend Safari: Fire - Ninetales, Charmeleon, Growlithe
FC: 1392-4555-6297

getbeat23

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

getbeat23 wrote:

that wont be a problem ^^ if you could get the 1e evol that would be great but if you cant it does not matter

and nick names?

FC : 3351 4776 1201

IN GAME NAME - Blue

CrownThe3mpire

getbeat23 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

getbeat23 wrote:

and nick names?

prefore not please

CrownThe3mpire

iSwirlix

Does anybody have an espurr with own tempo? I have been running around in the safari for about an hour now and have not seen a single one. Can I even get it in there?

axel360

@ISwirlix Alright I added you and asked if you wanted to trade but it says you're unavailable right now.

Y Friend Code: 0447 6948 9556
White 2: 2624 6136 4923
White: 1593 5332 7731
Heartgold: 4685 9392 9362
Diamond: 1250 2175 2458

MiaB37

@Mio
i have for sure Hitmontop , Dophan , Aipom ,Taillow, , Camerupt ,Cradily Armaldo , Bronzor, Bronzong, Finneon. they may already be banked, but I have them. I don't know if I'll be on today. I got really sick a week ago and I've been trying to tell my doctor all week that the antibiotics are making me feel worse. Like, they fixed the infection, but not myself. It's crap.

MiaB37

iSwirlix

jm29 wrote:

iSwirlix wrote:

jm29 wrote:

iSwirlix wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@iSwirlix did you want to keep the Meloetta? will give it back to you if you did for any pokemon

I can really keep her!?

yes you can n was there any other ones your looking for?

Thank you so much! I don't think I could possibly ask for anything else. You gave a Meloetta and my shiny back and that's good enough for me. Thanks for the offer though.

Okay if you change your mind like me know clone some pokemon anyway for some people who get scam to give them back to them on the Trade/Battle site of nintendolife

Thanks again! Why would they scam people if Pokemon can be cloned? :C

iSwirlix

axel360 wrote:

@ISwirlix Alright I added you and asked if you wanted to trade but it says you're unavailable right now.

Sorry! I was on the GTS. Try again?

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire Yea I know some don't come shiny. I can trade really quick right now. I'm sick from medication that was given to me cause I was really sick. SO I don't know if I'll play a lot tonight

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Yea I know some don't come shiny. I can trade really quick right now. I'm sick from medication that was given to me cause I was really sick. SO I don't know if I'll play a lot tonight

you sure it can wait untill tomorow i wont give them away cuz we will be busy for a couple of min guz i have 15 pokemon's for you maybe is better to rest out first ?

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@Tronmays Yea, sorry I just had to go to bed last night. I won't be on long today. I'm sick

MiaB37

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic