Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 83,481 to 83,500 of 96,284

KeatTheBeast99

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@jm29 leftwingzero has it now but if he'll lend it to you you could get a copy for all 3 of us xD

Sorry but can you make it 4?

Friend Safari: Skarmory, (Kevin) Durant, and Ferroseed. Signature pokemon: Dont have one, i rotate often.

3DS Friend Code: 0963-0599-9111 | Nintendo Network ID: KeatTheBeast99

Dallas_Howell

@jm29 how fast do you think your buddy could clone darkrai???? i can get us a 6IV arceus

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

jm29

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@jm29 and lets hope i can seal the deal on a shiny shaymin and a shiny darkrai

@Dallas_Howell let me know if you get the shiny Shaymin please

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

jm29

@all off to work see you tonight

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

KeatTheBeast99

jm29 wrote:

@all off to work see you tonight

Thx

Friend Safari: Skarmory, (Kevin) Durant, and Ferroseed. Signature pokemon: Dont have one, i rotate often.

Dallas_Howell

@jadon i dont need any pokemon except legendaries remember? now im just collecting and training

jadon

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@jadon i dont need any pokemon except legendaries remember? now im just collecting and training

ok i was just bord

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

jadon

@Dallas_Howell
@jm29
looking for a legendarys what do you want for them so i can make a good traid for both of us i can wait for it to just looking and my guess you both only want legendarys to.

Edited on by jadon

im cool if your cool

Dallas_Howell

@jadon you sir are correct, i dont need anything, so my legendaries are only trading for other legendaries, which btw every day ppl are getting legendaries for crap on the gts so just look on that instead of asking everybody for them

jadon

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@jadon you sir are correct, i dont need anything, so my legendaries are only trading for other legendaries, which btw every day ppl are getting legendaries for crap on the gts so just look on that instead of asking everybody for them

ok thanks but what should i look for? like what legendary

im cool if your cool

Dallas_Howell

@jadon any that arent event or phione(not worth much) it changes which one it'll be but they're ppl that can clone and want an easy way to fill their dex when you find one thats offering you simply need to keep researching them over and over on that pokemon hoping to get lucky, and usually if you stay on it you can get more than one than use the extras to put up for other legendaries

jadon

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@jadon any that arent event or phione(not worth much) it changes which one it'll be but they're ppl that can clone and want an easy way to fill their dex when you find one thats offering you simply need to keep researching them over and over on that pokemon hoping to get lucky, and usually if you stay on it you can get more than one than use the extras to put up for other legendaries

thanks for the tip

im cool if your cool

FoZ95

Add me please and i will add you back immediatly My friend code is: 3668 - 8988 - 6192

FoZ95

jadon

@Dallas_Howell what do you think the most cloned pokemon is ?

im cool if your cool

KeatTheBeast99

jadon wrote:

@Dallas_Howell what do you think the most cloned pokemon is ?

vif you don't mind me answering, it's phione

Dallas_Howell

@jadon like i said it changes, i hit a steak of latios one day while others have hit suicune another or some other one the next, you just gotta check em all
@KeatTheBeast99 phione isnt cloned you can breed them hence the reason they're not worth much trade wise

jadon

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@jadon like i said it changes, i hit a steak of latios one day while others have hit suicune another or some other one the next, you just gotta check em all
@KeatTheBeast99 phione isnt cloned you can breed them hence the reason they're not worth much trade wise

ok

im cool if your cool

Leftwingzero

jadon wrote:

Dallas_Howell wrote:

thanks for the tip

@jadon Two nights ago I got six shiny Suicune doing this. Last night I got a Kyogre and a Latios doing it. I've also gotten Rayquaza and Zekrom doing this. I would look at the popular legendaries first then just keep cycling through all of them until you find this type of trade. Then just keep clicking on that legendary for a couple hours and if your reflexes are quick enough you should get a bunch of them.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

jadon

Leftwingzero wrote:

jadon wrote:

Dallas_Howell wrote:

thanks for the tip

@jadon Two nights ago I got six shiny Suicune doing this. Last night I got a Kyogre and a Latios doing it. I've also gotten Rayquaza and Zekrom doing this. I would look at the popular legendaries first then just keep cycling through all of them until you find this type of trade. Then just keep clicking on that legendary for a couple hours and if your reflexes are quick enough you should get a bunch of them.

ok ty

im cool if your cool

KeatTheBeast99

Is it a legendary?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic