Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 74,521 to 74,540 of 96,284

GrandmasterP

@Blassie098 is clefable with HA? LMK. or if you can breed me a lvl 1 HA clefairy that would be cool.

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

PM me for help farming Gmax evolutions or shield exclusives.

TakeTwo

Desteny9552 wrote:

TakeTwo wrote:

Desteny9552 wrote:

Hey peeps,
@taketwo not sure if you still wanna trade?
@rinn you too?

Im looking for yanmega , mamowsine, glaceon, and silcoon for my pokedex ( im very interested in trying to complete it). Please let me know if anyone is willing to trade? My fc is below , please tag me?

I can make/give you the following pokemon lileep (with suction cups), spiritomb, mareep, chansey, cranidos. Shieldon, anorith, phanpy, heracross, dragonair, snorunt. Tyrunt, metang, excadrill, and seel/dewgong. if you need others ask and i'll see if i have them.

• Desteny

@Desteny9552 yeah sure. The glaceon right? spiritomb will be fine cause i just got a rotom

@taketwo awesome add me and i'll add you so we can trade

@Desteny9552 added. trade whenever

FC:1263-7010-8201
Safari: bug- beautifly, combee, vivillion

Rinn

[quote=TakeTwo][quote=Desteny9552]

Desteny9552 wrote:

Hey peeps,
@taketwo not sure if you still wanna trade?
@rinn you too?

Im looking for yanmega , mamowsine, glaceon, and silcoon for my pokedex ( im very interested in trying to complete it). Please let me know if anyone is willing to trade? My fc is below , please tag me?

I can make/give you the following pokemon lileep (with suction cups), spiritomb, mareep, chansey, cranidos. Shieldon, anorith, phanpy, heracross, dragonair, snorunt. Tyrunt, metang, excadrill, and seel/dewgong. if you need others ask and i'll see if i have them.

• Desteny

well @Desteny9552 i really want. cranidos,sheildon, anorith, excadrill, spiritomb, snorunt.
also if you don't already have the pokemon that i got for you, i got: Mamoswine, Gallade and Driflblim. :3 ahah @Desteny9552

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Desteny9552

@jose36363636 do you know whats in your safari? Im about to max out my 100 fc limit as well as @bdogburgess

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Desteny9552

@rinn i need mamoswine and i'd like gallade. Can you message me through kik or email? So i know how many pokemon you need?
@taketwo my in game name is desteny. I have your spiritomb

[+] ONLINE

usafammo

LF people to add! Have shiny Taurus to trade for good offer. Friend code is 1435-4565-6191. Have electric safari also. Looking steel safari with drillbur! also willing to trade my tyranitarite. Add me and tag in post so I can tag back!

usafammo

TakeTwo

Desteny9552 wrote:

@rinn i need mamoswine and i'd like gallade. Can you message me through kik or email? So i know how many pokemon you need?
@taketwo my in game name is desteny. I have your spiritomb

@Desteny9552 in game name is Ryn. Asking for trade

FC:1263-7010-8201
Safari: bug- beautifly, combee, vivillion

Desteny9552

Thank you @taketwo

[+] ONLINE

Blassie098

@GrandmasterP I can let you know in about an hour. Is that ok? What do you have to offer in return for the clefable?

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

GrandmasterP

@Blassie098 shiny magikarp? I will look at your iso list again. But yeah an hour is np.

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

Blassie098

@GrandmasterP shiny magikarp would be great is there anything else you'd like from the list?

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

GrandmasterP

@Blassie098 Yeah if you got an extra HA Nidoran you can throw in that would be great, i can offer you a level 80+ Linoone with pickup ability?

Edited on by GrandmasterP

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

usafammo

Looking to trade for drillbur and also an aggron for tyranitar or lower evolution. Also looking to free up shiny Taurus to the right pokemon master. Add me 1435-4565-6191. Currently deployed so really bored and no one to trade with lol.

usafammo

Johnwhich

I just need friend codes please. I would really appreciate any one who could add me. I'll add them back immediately. I have a normal safari with loudred and audino.

Johnwhich

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1913-9417

Kyotita

Leftwingzero wrote:

@Kyotita Can I add you? I need Pupitar and I hope your third Pokemon is Shuckle.

Sorry was watching a podcast XD. You can add me!

Friend Safari: Dwebble,Larvitar,??
Friend Code: 2595-1304-4624
char name: Kyo
Krylor

usafammo

Johnwhich wrote:

I just need friend codes please. I would really appreciate any one who could add me. I'll add them back immediately. I have a normal safari with loudred and audino.

Added add me back have pokemon to trade including adamant skarmory would like excadrill or lower evo

usafammo

Johnwhich

usafammo wrote:

Johnwhich wrote:

Added add me back have pokemon to trade including adamant skarmory would like excadrill or lower evo

I already have an adamant skarmory and unfortunately don't have what you are looking for. But I added you

Johnwhich

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1913-9417

Moose1517

My shinny value is 3456 will hatch any eggs with this value for you. My safari type is a normal dont know what pokemon's are in there. friend code is 2938-6901-1201. I like to battle and trade shinnies and non shinnies. Thanks I add everyone back.

Moose1517

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic