Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 72,321 to 72,340 of 96,284

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

@Rinn i'm not fluent in the abbreviations of online battling :/. I outta be ashamed haha.

ahah i figured.

well you are using pokemon that are pretty much too powerfull and that are over-used by sooo many people. i try to make my team a under-used pokemon team
and you can also say that some of the pokemon you use are overated. ahah. :3 but nvm. XD @Desteny9552

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Blassie098

@Rinn don't cancel, I'll just use the first 3 I sent out

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Blassie098

@Rinn can I have my kings rock back? wait don't worry, it didn't actually take it

Edited on by Blassie098

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn can I have my kings rock back? wait don't worry, it didn't actually take it

ahahah lawl XD but seriously though ahhahaha.

well i really want to do a multibattle with some people:( @Desteny9552 @Blassie098 @Saria

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Blassie098

@Rinn originally I think it did take your item? But the rules have been changed now, especially with online battles

Desteny9552

Well don't make me feel bad about it haha In all honesty my team consist of pokemon i like, however weak they may be, which makes me a terrible online battler. if i don't like a pokemon i won't want to train it. The six teams i have to train are exactly that. Odd pokemon i fell in love with. I love scyther more than i'll ever like scizor and dusclops is just an awesome looking pokemon. @Rinn

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

Well don't make me feel bad about it haha In all honesty my team consist of pokemon i like, however weak they may be, which makes me a terrible online battler. if i don't like a pokemon i won't want to train it. The six teams i have to train are exactly that. Odd pokemon i fell in love with. I love scyther more than i'll ever like scizor and dusclops is just an awesome looking pokemon. @Rinn

Oh... sorry.. @Desteny9552

well i guess no more battles for me then, because people don't want to anymore.

Edited on by Rinn

Desteny9552

If you like i'll change my team, i've collected enough money now for what i need. Oh , i'll even bring an old friend @Rinn i don't use these pooemon but its worth a battle

[+] ONLINE

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

If you like i'll change my team, i've collected enough money now for what i need. Oh , i'll even bring an old friend @Rinn i don't use these pooemon but its worth a battle

no. use whatever you want. it's all up to what you like using don't let me change your preferences. :3
@Desteny9552

Desteny9552

No its okay i don't mind. I need to use these Pokemon once in a while anyways. Send a request if you like :] @Rinn

[+] ONLINE

Rinn

[quote=Desteny9552]No its okay i don't mind. I need to use these Pokemon once in a while anyways. Send a request if you like :] @Rinn

meh well i suck at battling anyway. :3 @Desteny9552

alg93

add me too!! 3625-9292-0517

alg93

Desteny9552

Did you like moewstic . I gave him new moves (sorta). Lol @Rinn

[+] ONLINE

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

Did you like moewstic . I gave him new moves (sorta). Lol @Rinn

aha yeah. :3 but he is a bit weak in the defense area though ahah that's why i kind of was thinking to change him for a different pokemon at some points in the game. :3 ahh But yeah my pokemon are terrible.
@Desteny9552

Desteny9552

The way i see it. You can spend time breeding the perfect pokemon or you can twist your strategy to find a new way to compliment what they can do. The second part is the fun part for me :3 @Rinn How about you?

[+] ONLINE

Blassie098

TAG ME IF INTERESTED

Trading togekiss, roserade, minccino, florges, sunflora, Lilligant, bellossom, heliolisk, nidoking, nidoqueen, clefable, Musharna, wigglytuff, gallade, froslass, honchkrow, chandelure. If you give me a little time I can get magmortar, electivire, gliscor, rhyperior, weavile, aromatisse, slurpuff. Looking for shinies (number of above depends on what shiny), legendaries and some megastones (Charizardite y, Houndoominite, and Tyranitarite)

Looking only for safaris with the following pokemon. If you have one and add me I'll give you a pokemon in the list above as a gift

Bug: combee, vivillon
Dark: sableye, inkay
Electric: emolga, manectric
Fairy: Clefairy
Fighting: riolu
Flying: pidgey
Grass: Maractus,
Poison: cascoon
Rock: nosepass, shuckle
Steel: bronzong,

Rinn

I want someone to make a good online team suggestion for me!!

give me good pokemon to use and their movesets
also their abilities and hold items.

just give me a suggetions of a full online team that is really good. i can't play for Crap

Edited on by Rinn

Desteny9552

Bet their stronger than mine! I rarely super train..it gets kinda daunting after a while and for each pokemon...hmm. I throw in the towel haha. Well its time for bed night buddy @Rinn

[+] ONLINE

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

Bet their stronger than mine! I rarely super train..it gets kinda daunting after a while and for each pokemon...hmm. I throw in the towel haha. Well its time for bed night buddy @Rinn

well actually i don't ever super train my pokemon nor do i ever EV or IV train them i just get them play with them, then after i beat the elite four i just use the for online. my in-game team. :3

Nighty Night then Buddie! @Desteny9552

Edited on by Rinn

Desteny9552

You should play around more with super training its kinda fun but if you're a lefty like me its hard tapping the screen with my right hand after a while. :[ well night @Rinn

[+] ONLINE

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic