Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 34,501 to 34,512 of 34,512

Nikk

Banjos_Backpack wrote:

Hey, can anyone trade me a Meloetta?

I have one, do you have access to a marshadow code US, ill trade you my meloetta for it

IGN: Nikk
New 2DS XL FC: 5241-2971-4698
Friend Safari: Grass Type
I Got 92 friends, Pokedex Complete
SHINIES: 60+, favorite shinies CHARIZARD, EMBOAR, AGGRON, HOUNDOOM AND LUCARIO

Anbudom

Looking to trade my lb. 26 kadabra for a similar leveled one to get alakazam.

Anbudom

Gully

Does anyone has spare masterballs for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire? Need a few. Started playing the game and really enjoyed it. Would like to get some good iv legendaries and dont want to go through such a hard hassle

Gully

Kimburleegee

Add me on Pokémon go!
0303 5584 7182

Kimburleegee

My Nintendo: Kimburleegee

pamperedprincess

Hi everyone. I have pokemon x. Looking for someone who has Y, because I really want to aromattise from Y. Pwease?

Friend code: SW-8370-9029-2230

civilkmkz

New to this forum. I have Pokemon Y, Alpha Sapphire, Moon, and UltraMoon. Looking for battles mainly, but also willing to trade. I gen so hmu.

@civilkmkz on social media. Currently playing: Pokemon, Black Ops 4, etc.

3DS Friend Code: 1822-4129-9820

pamperedprincess

civilkmkz wrote:

New to this forum. I have Pokemon Y, Alpha Sapphire, Moon, and UltraMoon. Looking for battles mainly, but also willing to trade. I gen so hmu.

Do you mind helping me evolve my spritzee since you have y as well?

Friend code: SW-8370-9029-2230

civilkmkz

@pamperedprincess I can help yes. message me

@civilkmkz on social media. Currently playing: Pokemon, Black Ops 4, etc.

3DS Friend Code: 1822-4129-9820

KarateLuigi

A bit late to the parade, but I'm collecting Vivillon patterns. I'm still missing Archipelago, Icy Snow, Jungle, Meadow, Monsoon, Polar, River, Sandstorm, Savanna, Sun, and Tundra. Marine with no nickname would be nice, too. Poké Ball and Fancy pattern as well, but I might not have anything special enough to offer in return.

Since it's just for pattern collecting I'm not bothered about nature, ability and so on. I can offer Garden and Continental pattern in return. I also got a Modern, Elegant, and Marine I could trade if absolutely necessary (Marine has a nickname, though). Alternatively I can offer whatever non-legendary can be caught/bred without trouble in X and Omega Ruby including trade evolving which doesn't require items (Y and Alpha Sapphire, too, but that would take a while since I haven't finished them yet).

Currently playing: ACNL, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Art Academy, Minecraft, Mario Tennis Aces
Sidegames: Super Kirby Clash, Overcooked 2, Kirby's Dream Land 3

Looking forward to: Luigi's Mansion 3, Pokémon Swish
Hyped for: ACNH

Simonbrowngm

Hi, new to forums so idk if I posted this in the right place sorry.

Looking for a snorlax with the HA gluttony, I battle my friend often and we always try to bring new Pokemon in every battle, but I’m stuck in omega ruby being unable to catch a snorlax or munchlax with gluttony, and being unable to breed for a gluttony snorlax as none of mine have it.

I’d really appreciate anyone who had one if they wanted to trade with me, I can give some oras legendaries to x and y players and yveltal and xerneas to any oras players.

Thanks!

Simonbrowngm

TheBarnfather

Can anyone get me a shiny skrelp?..
I have shiny clauncher, shiny staryu or shiny basculin for trade

TheBarnfather

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic