Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 21,061 to 21,080 of 34,512

amorgan2443

@Wilian64 oki just added you my in game name is iris.

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

TobuKatsu

@amorgan2443 I added you if thats okay? Do add me back!

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

Mystt

@blooboy it's in the same cave. just gotta run back and forth (with encounter o-power on helps until it comes out)

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

blooboy

@amorgan2443 and @tobukatsu add me il add u both back

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

Mystt

@TobuKatsu - mind if I add you to my FC? I actually only have 1 psychic safari, be nice to have another. If no, that's fine too, I got my dex complete so don't really need it.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

amorgan2443

@TobuKatsu ok i just added u

amorgan2443

@blooboy ok added you

miamikid1

Rob234111 wrote:

miamikid1 wrote:

@Rob234111 Hey man thanks so much for all those cool trades...

No thank you! Shiny Shamin is so awesome. Now I need to remember how to get it into sky forme. gracadia flower right? And the honedge and aegislash will be awesome for my collection! I have them already but I'll never turn down good trade!

Lol...hey i saw i few i really wanted to trade u but i ran outta trade bait lol that rotom and like 3 others...could we trade a again after a bit?

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

TobuKatsu

Mystt wrote:

@TobuKatsu - mind if I add you to my FC? I actually only have 1 psychic safari, be nice to have another. If no, that's fine too, I got my dex complete so don't really need it.

@Mystt i dont mind, but last time i checked my safari, it was psychic, i restarted my game and i dont know if that affects safari's but i think it goes by friend codes doesnt it?

Mystt

@TobuKatsu - yes it will remain psychic unless your FC changes, that is correct.

Mystt

I still want a shiny rotom

@blooboy : done. I have your Mew's waiting for you. Just remind me your IGN and what shiny's do you have? Any not in my list?

Shiny Pokemon List:
Serperior, Magikarp, Octillery, Helioptile, Relicanth, Pansear, Luvdisc, Conkelduur, Machamp, Basculin, Dragonair, Poliwhirl, Bergmite, Noivern, Aipom, Trevenant, Dragalge, Gardevoir, hawlucha, Gyrados, Lucario, Pikachu, kecleon, Braixen, Bastiodon, Aegislash, Ninetails, Magmortar, Evee, Charizard- with X/Y megastones, Castform, Gigafarig, Seedot, Electivire, Electabuzz , Volcorona, Weavile, Pawniard, Scyther, Dragonite, Gengar

Edited on by Mystt

MuttonChops

Hey guys, does anybody here happen to have a Shiny Brave No Speed Aegislash or Honedge 5IVs? Or a Shiny Timid Protean Greninja with HP Fire? I have been looking everywhere for them. D:

MuttonChops

miamikid1

@Mystt hey dude i see like 6 on ur list i want...i know ur busy but if u ever get tired of looking for mewtwo lol let me kno

LF - Shiny Emolga

Mystt

@miamikid1 - I haven't been looking for him, I been cloning for Blooboy. Waiting for a response so I can trade lol. Whatcha need?

blooboy

@mystt i have shinies of psyduck, electabuzz, mewtwo, hooh, latios, latias, slurpuff, and breloom.

My name is Joey
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

Mystt

@blooboy : I'll guess I'll take Psyduck and Breloom (my son wants me to catch shiny mewtwo on my own the hard way) so I kind of been saving the urge to train him until my patience goes lol. You will need me to clone those as well once i get them?

blooboy

@mystt and my ign is Rinoa its the girl version of my boyfriends name

My name is Joey

miamikid1

@Mystt well i like these : Gigafarig, Seedot, Volcorona, Weavile, Pawniard, and Gengar....not that i NEED them but if u wanted to clone em that would be cool. but as u know im in no rush if ya did

LF - Shiny Emolga

blooboy

@mystt just make a clone for yourself then give me back the originals

My name is Joey

TobuKatsu

@mystt you can clone pokemon?

Sorry, this topic has been locked.