Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 21,041 to 21,060 of 34,512

Mystt

@Wilian64 - I have every Gen 6 in one form or another just not necessarily high IV's or shiny. Just completed my dex last week. So if there's any you are particularly needing just say it, and I can get it done for you. As for any others I need? Got looking for a a crazy Greninja/Froakie/Frogideir with 5-6IV (if possible, but at the least have Speed and SP AT IV/EV) and protean, looking for Noivern with similar IV's and HA : Infiltrator. Last Talonflame with Galewings with at least Speed/Attack IV's but hopefully 5 or 6. I in the process of trying to breed them, but you can't use masuda method of breeding in X Y as far as I am aware, so it's been a bit of pain, even with my 6-IV ditto with destiny knot.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

@miamikid1 - it's either that or my patience gives in lol. I'll let you know what does first.

I got 5 bucks on u losing ur patience lol...but i do hope u find it lol

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Mystt

@miamikid1 - $5? Paid through paypal? Interesting... Almost tempted to take that bet...

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

@miamikid1 - $5? Paid through paypal? Interesting... Almost tempted to take that bet...

LMAO...maybe....well see

LF - Shiny Emolga

Mystt

@miamikid1 - it wouldn't be hard to prove: just need to create a video of me typing here to show I am indeed Mystt and then aim camera down at 3DS showing a shiny MewTwo being captured. The issue is time-line. How many days before we say chance is up? One guy literally took a month of every day playing to get it... Obviously we don't want to wait a month for results.

Mystt

@Wilian64 - I already have your chardizite Y ready, but you never said what else you would like from me. Please let me know.

blooboy

hi @ all @mystt do u think u may help me??

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

Mystt

@blooboy - I dunno if I can help, I suppose it's what you need that will answer that question. What may I do for you?

blooboy

well @mystt idk if u have em but i need 2 mew copies 1 for me and 1 for my boyfriend?

My name is Joey
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

blooboy

well @mystt idk if u have em but i need 2 mew copies 1 for me and 1 for my boyfriend?

My name is Joey

Mystt

@blooboy - I don't have copies yet: but I have a Shiny Mew not a regular one and I can get you 2 but it'll take me some time: is that okay?

miamikid1

@Rob234111 Hey man thanks so much for all those cool trades...

LF - Shiny Emolga

blooboy

@mystt thats perfectly fine i got new shinies if u want to clone em in return as a thank you. i really want to suprise him at 12 am is our anniversary

Edited on by blooboy

My name is Joey

Mystt

@blooboy - I'll get right on it. And with Valentines around the corner, awesome! What time zone are you in, I am on EST.

Edited on by Mystt

blooboy

est also im here all night!!

My name is Joey

Mystt

@blooboy - k wife's doing a restaurant battle, so I need to wait for her to finish up so I can get it done.

Rob234111

miamikid1 wrote:

@Rob234111 Hey man thanks so much for all those cool trades...

No thank you! Shiny Shamin is so awesome. Now I need to remember how to get it into sky forme. gracadia flower right? And the honedge and aegislash will be awesome for my collection! I have them already but I'll never turn down good trade!

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

blooboy

@mystt ok no problem just mega stone hunting do u know where in the game i can find a kanghaskhan

My name is Joey

Mystt

@blooboy - Shiny Cave between 8-9PM enter cave take your first right; it'll lead to a dead end, and it will be there. I usually slap on a repellent when going on the hunt

Edited on by Mystt

blooboy

@mystt what about the actual pokemon???

My name is Joey

Sorry, this topic has been locked.