Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 14,441 to 14,460 of 34,512

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

@kerorogunso cool what's its ability? just wondering. and do you have some pokebank pokemon too, or just a lot of pokemon? lol im looking to fill up my dex. i need metagross, whatever tepig evolves into, and the last thing oshawott evolves into...can't think of their names. also dusknoir, ryperior, yanmega, lickilicky, mamoswine, and probopass. just a list of things im sure you probably have 2 of them to go along with shiny gyarados, if not let me know. also, is there a certain plate you want to go with arceus?
oh and i don't need the stone but thanks for offering

I dont have any of those, her ability is intimidate which lowers the opponent's attack power. I do have shiny mew, kyurem, zekrom, reshiram, etc but I'd like to keep those because I use them in battle and kyurem forms are my fav.

well i don't want stuff you use, so do you want arceus, shaymin, and genesect or just one or 2?

To be honest I can take all 3, I can give gyarados for arceus, and something for the others maybe?

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

ajdude

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

@kerorogunso cool what's its ability? just wondering. and do you have some pokebank pokemon too, or just a lot of pokemon? lol im looking to fill up my dex. i need metagross, whatever tepig evolves into, and the last thing oshawott evolves into...can't think of their names. also dusknoir, ryperior, yanmega, lickilicky, mamoswine, and probopass. just a list of things im sure you probably have 2 of them to go along with shiny gyarados, if not let me know. also, is there a certain plate you want to go with arceus?

I dont have any of those, her ability is intimidate which lowers the opponent's attack power. I do have shiny mew, kyurem, zekrom, reshiram, etc but I'd like to keep those because I use them in battle and kyurem forms are my fav.

well i don't want stuff you use, so do you want arceus, shaymin, and genesect or just one or 2?

To be honest I can take all 3, I can give gyarados for arceus, and something for the others maybe?

what do you have to offer for the other 2?

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

what do you have to offer for the other 2?

I have a zygarde with careful nature and the pokemon judge said "This pokemon has relatively superior potential overall. Greatest potential lies in attack. Hmmm. And it's defense stat is good too, Although it's sp. attack is equally good. Stats like those...simply cant be beat! That's how I judge it anyways." Also I can give a porygon or some fossil pokemon if you want. Japanese lavitar, I can try getting the pokemon you need and give those to you also.

Edited on by kerorogunso

Twitter:

ajdude

@kerorogunso do you have cradilly? and what tirtouga evolves into?

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

I have tirtouga and can give that for you to evolve as well as a bunch of lileep, anorith (keeping archen,rampardos) can give carnidos
I can level them up for you.

Edited on by kerorogunso

Twitter:

ajdude

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

I have tirtouga and can give that for you to evolve as well as a bunch of lileep, anorith (keeping archen,rampardos) can give carnidos

already have the others, just wondering if you had the evolutions, so tirtouga zygarde and shiny gyarados for all 3?

i forgot to mention that shiny genesect is japanese. if that matters to you. the other 2 are english.

looking for shiny ekans

ajdude

@kerorogunso if you can level up lilleep to evolve into cradilly that would be cool instead of zygarde

looking for shiny ekans

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

already have the others, just wondering if you had the evolutions, so tirtouga zygarde and shiny gyarados for all 3?

i forgot to mention that shiny genesect is japanese. if that matters to you. the other 2 are english.

That's even better I'll take them. Give you tirtouga and lilleep now or evolve them first?

Twitter:

ajdude

@kerorogunso can you evolve them?

looking for shiny ekans

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

Alright, trade for all 3 at one time or do arceus now? It's gonna take awhile to evolve them both but I'll do it

Edited on by kerorogunso

Twitter:

ajdude

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

Alright, trade for all 3 at one time or do arceus now?

have we traded before? lol if we have lets trade arceus but if not i can wait

looking for shiny ekans

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

I'm not sure lol let's just wait

Twitter:

ajdude

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

haha alright let me know when you're ready to trade

looking for shiny ekans

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

ajdude wrote:

haha alright let me know when you're ready to trade

k it will be awhile so I'll let you know, it might be done before tomorrow or during.

Twitter:

ajdude

@kerorogunso alright, well i added you. i might not be able to trade until tomorrow, thinking about going to sleep soon

looking for shiny ekans

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

@kerorogunso alright, well i added you. i might not be able to trade until tomorrow, thinking about going to sleep soon

I'm going to sleep now, I put them in daycare to lvl up while I got penny to circle around limouse

Twitter:

kerorogunso

Hey wait! About arceus, is it possible to get his normal form and the stones seperate? I have a pixie plate can you give the rest if you can?

Twitter:

ajdude

kerorogunso wrote:

Hey wait! About arceus, is it possible to get his normal form and the stones seperate? I have a pixie plate can you give the rest if you can?

uh the only one i have is the pixie plate xD idk where to get the others i haven't used arceus in this game. i could try to find some, but i'm going to bed in a minute.

looking for shiny ekans

dethmartyr

@everyone good morning!

Dunny FC: 1006-0000-9175
Water Safari- Panpour Gyarados Frogadier

kerorogunso

ajdude wrote:

kerorogunso wrote:

uh the only one i have is the pixie plate xD idk where to get the others i haven't used arceus in this game. i could try to find some, but i'm going to bed in a minute.

OMG, your lillep and tirtouga I let level up over night. Now that I checked they are in they 70s. Ca you give the pixie plate with arceus? I have my current one saved for xerneas i battle and it's really helping him out but I'd like to try the fairy arceus too

Edited on by kerorogunso

Twitter:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.