Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,401 to 3,420 of 10,277

Mabbit

Yikes, my short Goldeneye hiatus has really threw my off my game. This is also the first time I played against Prince-Luigi. I expected him to be godlike, but he's not that great actually

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

lifesavedave

Hey rdb. Hope you have mine sweeper on!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

Hey rdb. Hope you have mine sweeper on!

Oh my!!!

With ultima & prince luigi spreading proxies like it's going out of style... then add tech on their team too. Wow, those were brutal matches. It only really got out of control in one match. Can't remember which map, industrial I think, but I spawn proxy died 4 times and ran into at least 4 more. So that accounted for more than half of my deaths. Hey, you guys have earned them, but wow. It certainly does get old. I'm going to have to make a mine sweeper loadout now

Prince is a good player. I know I've played against him before when I was 20 or so... he did hold his own w/ us tonight.

@ultima, that last match in industrial was just disgusting. I'm glad I got 42 in that match cause I for sure wasn't going to play another after that! All lvl 25 or higher, 2 in the high 30's, all noobing and not spawning. And to top it off we had teammates that seemed to contribute nothing, except deaths, instantly spawn every time and die shortly after that.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

ultima6605

wow prince-luigi was that really him?or some fake cause he usually plays wayy better than that.and did anyone pick up his ivana spec r? i did and let me say i freakin love that gun i never had kills that were so easy before for some reason it felt like the accuracy and damage is higher than the strata even tho both guns have about the same stats probably because its an assault rifle and the other one is a sub machingun anyway that just motivated me to lvl up quicker now i understand y that gun is the last weapon in the game.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Martijzzzz

@Ultima, you're good... Yesterday, you was good ! I picked the whole time when u died your Masterton, Strata or Wolfe ...
I'm lvl 27 now, but on lvl 28 you get Mine Sweeper...
Is Mine Sweeper usefull in a standard Heroes match (I only play Heroes, REALLY Sometimes Goldeneye, but the teams sucks there)...
I can't wait till lvl 29... A new "good" gun...
After playing @Ultima I want to be lvl 45
Only for the Strata !

Today again? Same time as yesterdag...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

ultima6605

@RDB congratz on 42 your only three lvls away now from the unstopable strata.you can do it!srry guys on using the proxy mines so much its a new gadget and i saw a few ppl getting upset like @lifesaver lol i can tell cause i think in the industrial map after awhile everytime i came face to face with you, you would noobtubed the crap out of me lol but i will promise all of the [NL] members when i reach the next lvl i wont be using the noobtube ill igonre it just like i did with a few of the other gadgets and weapons i have.

skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

The funny thing about Livesavedave using the noobtoob was every time he got me he killed himself so I can live with that. I don't blame him though. Two higher level players on the other team proxy mines everywhere only helped my game as well. It really wasn't fair. I went over to ultima's team to help make the games more even then I think one match later prince-luigi shows up. Made me feel a little bad I was on there team but I don't know if I would have left and came back the teams would have evened out. I think prince-lugig didn't like ultima and myself taking all his kills so he left after a few matches. Good thing I guess since it even the teams out again. To bad romulux wasn't on to even the score a bit! That would have made it a lot more interesting. At least there wasn't to many host quits last night. One maybe and it was within the first few mins I believe. Mabbit get to level 25 and You will feel a little better with the terrilite. You might just want to play on your own till you get there because it will be hard getting experience with so many higherblevel players on your team. Not to mention going up against a bunch of higher level players. As our spiritual leader I expect better from you next time. LOL!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

@ultima, yea, I'm hanging in there. I really can't wait till the strata. I feel like I was more evenly matched when I was using terra and you all had the anova than now when it's my anova v. your strata. That thing just kills so quick and I even seem to get "sniped" with it from across long boards like jungle or outpost. I know Rom had a kill on me yesterday in the outpost from really far away and I could hear the bullets bouncing off the fence in front of me so I'm assuming that was a strata kill. The anova really sucks at those long distance kills.

@mabbit, nice games last night man. I'll tell you what, you were in some of the most intense games I've played to date when ultima, tech, and prince were against us. To play in those w/out the terra or higher guns and get 8-10 kills per game was good. Like tech said, you'll feel much better once you get the terra. It's really a much more capable gun than the kallos or stauger. At least we didn't have to fight Rom too... that would have been, um, wow, difficult to get any kills.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Martijzzzz

I'm on in 1.5 hour !
Who is then also on ?

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

i have to be honest here i dont see y ppl dislike the proxy mines

i like them and use them a lot, but only in the right situations. usually if the other team is playing nice (and i'm not a hero) they never come out. i also make an effort to never use them against other lifers if i can, just 'cause.... i tried them in goldeneye mode and they were great, but i went back to remote mines because the joy of hitting the button and getting a kill was much better. proxies just make things a little too easy sometimes...

and at this rate you'll have the ivana spec before i do. ~damn schoolwork! ~ from the few times i've used it it seems like the strata still wins for hip firing close up.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

@tech sorry for the noobtube, I was actually glad to see me die also with you since I wasn't going for you anyway. I was trying to make a point but it didn't work.

@ultima what pissed me off was the way you were using them. You were throwing two EVERY life in high traffic areas. Even luigi didn't stoop that low. He would place them to protect his back alot. Heck he didn't even use proxies on every loadout. He kept switching to remote mines. It would have been one thing if you were using them to protect a noob sniper or cover your back door but that wasn't the case at all.

After the second game I remembered I had mine sweeper so after that I stopped dying from proxies but i still saw rdb and poor mabbit getting blown up. So from then on I felt it was my duty to blow up every proxy i found even if it was out of the way just to try to protect them. Because of that I died alot standing there cooking a grenade or on the cell phone trying to disarm them. I watched mabbit walk into 3 seperate mines while I was trying to disarm them.

What made it worse is that even though you knew it was pissing me off after the noobtube incident, you kept doing it anyway! But I guess as long as your getting xp out of it then its cool right?

Even when we played elza last time he had enough respect for us to not lay down ONE proxy, and he hated us initially.

But like RDB said you did earn them so go ahead and use them. I only ask that you please take it easy on some of the lower leveled NLifers who may not have minesweeper yet.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ultima6605

@lifesaver yea i guess your right i did abuse the hell out of them lol like i said it was a new gadget i was having to much fun with them i did feel bad i was using them against my own team so what i will do is not use them against you guys only on the enemy and ill try to cut back on the proxies {cant make any promises}. that was some good games last night it was unfair when me,tech,and prince-luigi was on the same team against lifesaver,rdb,and mabbit i had only wish if nerrel was on yours guys team then it would of made it more fair since he is the best player in the [NL] team.

skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

Now back the Choo Choo train up. Who said anything about romulux being the best in nl!! I would like to challenge him to a dual and take away his crown. My back yard nothing but ak47. Then we will see who is the best. Just kidding. I think he is the best as well! . Go gettum LEADER. Once again I'm not kidding.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Personally I wouldn't call Nerrel the "best". :3 We're all skilled in our own way and we all work "best" in our own way, making us all "best" players. :3

But I can't say if he's the best or not since I haven't seen him play yet... and you can't go calling him the best when you ahevn't seen everyone on GE play yet... there could well be someonelse who's far more skilled at GE than him (definitely not Prince_Luigi, he's a n00b).

Well that's my two cents.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

OK ill give you that. Don't get me wrong I think your better then me to. I just feel and of course it doesn't matter but he is the best from nl I've played with. If anything you two should have a dual and we will see the out come. But I don't think romulux cares or even wants to be the best. He just wants to have fun and I do believe he is achieving that goal. Who cares who the best is. Like You said on a given day it could be any one of us.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Chris720

I agree with that, who cares who's the best player? What counts is that you can have fun playing the game and be happy with yourself that your good at that particular game/genre.

I'm pretty sure we can all best Romulux if we put our minds to it and come up with a strategy.

The only best player I've played is Lifesavedave at the moment, (but he had that dam Strata, and no Anova can really fight that firepower...) but still, I've had tough matches against Tech, not really Ultima though, I think you were letting me win when we were both against each other.

I would love to have a dual with Romulux and have my arse handed to my on a silver platter dish lol.

YouTube

RDB

@rom, nice match in jungle vs a few of the pokemon crew. My wii froze at the points screen I better still get those 550 points. Even though our team lost, you and I pretty much dominated them all. And as for that docks match w/ the host quit... that was a bummer. I had finished the IED accolade (400xp) not really even trying to. And had some good runs on top of that. So yea, that was really annoying.

As for who's best??? Wow, I think it's pretty challenging going up against almost any lifer! Yea, the lvl 35 and up lifers are tougher, but that's to be expected. I can say that I hate Rory's mines when I'm the hero and have to face him. And that I've had to add minesweeper to one loadout (thanks Ultima, and a little bit Rom), and it sucks btw. To have to look away from the screen to monitor the little red dots... dumb. When fractions of a sec mean death, that's not reasonable. I did die less by proxy's today though.

I think Tech takes the "most frantic" award. Rom takes the "most deadly from anywhere, anytime" award. Lifesave takes the "most toobing kills... and suicides" award. Ultima takes the "fastest strata in the east... west... well, anywhere" award. Rory takes the "most frustrating way to die as a hero" award. And Viper, you take the "hip fire toros in the archives" award.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

ElzaSD

Been a while since i've posted here.. was unlucky enough to get in a match with some NL guys lately when my dad just happened to be downloading apps for his new iPhone... so was kinda difficult playing with skilled players with such terrible lag. But it was fun none the less.

GE: 5221-7088-3259

romulux

RDB wrote:

My wii froze at the points screen

mine too. after that host quit in the first match that was two complete matches with no xp... lame.

i wish i had some video of the worst matches i've done so you guys can see how _un_good i'm capable of being. ultima has been consistently outscoring me and i think he may be better. i still haven't seen demon on but i have seen his stats and they scare me. i like to think of us all as one player; we usually have a consistent team of 4, me, tech, and RDB are almost always in and then lifesavedave and ultima alternate. i never see other clans with that regular of a lineup and i think we've got an advantage when it comes to teamwork because of that. it just happens that i steal the most kills.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

No award for me? I hate you now RDB.

I think you (RDB) should take the "I use to suck now I pwn" award. Since you switched from CC to Wii+Nun and got much better in the long run.

I'll take the "leveled up way too quick" award.

@Rom My stats scare you! Mwahahaha!! I really need to play with you... all this young and unexperienced meat isn't quenching me anymore, I need something bigger to stick my bullet fangs into!

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.