Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 4,636

Magician

@CurryPowderKeg79

Play-Asia, Nintendosoup, or Bazaar-Bazaar.

Probably out of stock at the moment, but most Southeast Asian S-E releases get restocked eventually.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought a physical copy of (Legend of Mana)from Play Asia.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

mike3

Just ordered Mario Golf Super Rush, hopefully should arrive Tomorrow..

mike3

NintendoByNature

I ended up grabbing Tony Hawk 1+2. It's been about 2 decades since I've played these. Absolutely amazing games.

NintendoByNature

JasmineDragon

Got Sakuna a couple of weeks ago, loving it so far. I swear I thought Sakuna's VA was Sarah Silverman until I looked it up.

Picked up Game Builder Garage a few days ago and have played through the first two games. It's fun, interesting change of pace.

Got Felix the Reaper and Urban Flow on the e-shop yesterday. Haven't started either one yet.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Tyranexx

I picked up Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest since it was on sale. I've kept an eye on it since it was reviewed here, and I also recently tried and liked the demo. I'll use it as a quiet wind-down during an evening or two in the near future....

@JasmineDragon I'm late, but congratulations on a successful surgery! No cataracts for me yet (though I'm told I'm likely to develop them down the line), but I have been through Lasik and can sympathize on the recovery process a little.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Shadeon_Koopa

Finally picked up DKC: Tropical Freeze whilst looking in CeX today. Currently juggling quite a few games though, so into the backlog it goes.

Playing: Picross S+ (Switch), Balatro (Steam)
Next: Logiart Grimoire (1.0 release, Steam; I backed this on Kickstarter!)

My Nintendo: *Lola* | Nintendo Network ID: Shadeon_Koopa

Magician

Far: Lone Sails
Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection
No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JasmineDragon

@Tyranexx Thanks, it feels great!

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

dmcc0

At this point I should just pay a chunk of my salary to Nintendo - Mario Golf arrived Friday and picked up another few on sale from the eshop last night before they reverted to usual prices: Ys VII: Lacrimosa of DANA, R-Type Dimensions EX and Murder by Numbers.

So much good stuff coming out in the next few months I really should be keeping the cash for those, but the Deku Deals wishlist coupled with their 'Lowest Ever Price' filter gets me every time

dmcc0

Wheeler

Sealed copy of Mary Skelter 2.

Wheeler

Magician

Unruly Heroes
Disgaea 6
Heave Ho
Pikuniku
Golden Force

Artonide

Jurassic World evolution on eshop sale

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Ralizah

Went halfsies with my nephew on the digital version of Disgaea 6, so I own the license for that game now.

Will probably end up being my last digital purchase for a good, long while.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Ryu_Niiyama

Sky: Children of Light. It’s free to play but still a “purchase.”

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic