Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 4,673

SViper

Just downloaded Super Kirby Clash, and plan to buy today or at upcoming days The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass and Persona 5 Strikers Deluxe, but P5S Deluxe I feel that in future could get bigger sales, so dunno if I buy this one yet.

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Zuljaras

the_weakest_link wrote:

I just got around to buying Mario + Rabbids for an absolute steal, only $15 Australian on the eShop.

I got the same deal but for physical copy

@Slowdive I think I will Never played them but when I was a kid I remember beating Ninja Gaiden 3 on the NES regularly Watching YT videos of the modern 3 the past couple of days and they look good.

Kaioken

I just pre ordered Warioware get it together and Metroid dread, looking forward to play these

Kaioken

Wargoose

Picked up hyperbrawl tournament on sale

Wargoose

Artonide

Pre ordered 3 physical games Tonight.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

SigourneyBeaver

Game Builder Garage
Blossom Tales The Sleeping King

Sigourney Beaver.

Artonide

Got this in the Mail today.
Untitled

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

dmcc0

Gotta love teenagers - my Son & Daughter gave me cash for Fathers Day on Sunday (well, actually just bank transferred some money to me!), so I bought a few games before the eshop sale ends.

Picked up XCom 2, Dimension Drive, Lumines Remastered and Namco Museum

dmcc0

Magician

I caved and bought Grid Autosport while it's 42% off, down to $20.

Probably still the closest thing to a pure racer on the Switch.

Couldn't imagine attempting to play this game on a higher difficult than professional (normal).

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

StarFalco

Mario 3Dworld.

Thinking about grabbing Mario Golf on Friday.

Skyward Sword is pre-ordered via Amazon.

Metroid Dread SE pre-ordered via Best Buy.

Edited on by StarFalco

All In The Reflexes

Switch Friend Code: SW-1852-3950-9117 | My Nintendo: StarFalco | Nintendo Network ID: StarFalco | Twitter:

ophone

dmcc0 wrote:

my Son & Daughter gave me cash for Fathers Day on Sunday (well, actually just bank transferred some money to me!)

That's the right thing to do.
I wonder why it's so frowned upon to gift money. It might not be very imaginative, but it's the best present you can get.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Ralizah

The special edition of SMT V yesterday. It's obviously not out for a while, but they've already taken my money, so I'm counting it.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

BongoBongo

Bought Far: Lone Sails in the sale - really enjoying it so far. In the same vain as Inside/Limbo but you get a cool sailtractor. The puzzles you solve along the way are definitely not as complex as Inside/Limbo but its a lot more chilled out (no rabid guard dogs chasing you)

BongoBongo

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought/preordered (Mario Golf: Super Rush) physically from Best Buy.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Magician

Carto
Game Builder Garage
Sense - A Cyberpunk Ghost Story

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ryu_Niiyama

1TB microsd card. May need one of those storage kickstands.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

WoomyNNYes

@Ryu_Niiyama Just realized, if I filled my 400gb card & wanted a 1TB, I probably don't have enough free space on my 500gb pc to transfer that to a new 1TB card.😲😁 (obviously I can download the games onto the new card)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Ryu_Niiyama

@WoomyNNYes yeah I had to redownload when I went from my 400GB to my first 1TB. Took a few days but I have crap internet. I’m just lucky I am not all digital. About half my collection is physical (minus the physical with large downloads. )

This will take less time though since it is only for my JPN games at the moment. I think I have a few months before that card will become mixed media. Maybe like 200GB tops.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

dmcc0

@WoomyNNYes Assuming you'll be copying the contents of the card to the PC then inserting the new card to copy to that? Could just use a USB card reader and just copy straight to the bigger card

dmcc0

CurryPowderKeg79

@CactusMan May i ask where you got a physical copy of legend of mana?

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic