Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 4,672

TheFrenchiestFry

This won't happen until next week but my next Switch purchase is almost definitely going to be putting out a pre-order on SMT V

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

SKTTR
  • Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (Switch, physical)
  • Despotism 3k (Switch, eShop sale)
  • Kazuya (Smash DLC)
  • Super Bomberman R Online (Switch, free)
  • Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water - Limited Edition (Wii U, physical)
  • Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, physical)

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

1UP_MARIO

@SKTTR if you don’t mind me asking how much did you pay for Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water - Limited Edition (Wii U, physical).

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

SKTTR

1UP_MARIO wrote:

@SKTTR if you don’t mind me asking how much did you pay for Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water - Limited Edition (Wii U, physical).

30€ from a friend.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

jdrocks89

Crimson Clover: World EXplosion
Strikey Sisters

Edited on by jdrocks89

jdrocks89

Snatcher

Got this last week but, Luigi M 3,
DBZ XENO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Donkey-Kong-Fan

I got the Castlevania Anniversary Collection with gold MyNintendo points since that game was on sale for just 5 bucks. I really wanted that game, so it was a steal for me.

Donkey-Kong-Fan

Switch Friend Code: SW-6339-4249-9784 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3701-5179 | Nintendo Network ID: Esteban11

Allspice

Dex (Digital)
Hades (Physical)
Neo Cab (Digital)
Steamworld Heist (Digital)

Allspice

klingki

@jdrocks89 Nice! Strikey Sisters is one of my sleeper hits. I really like that game!

klingki

Tyranexx

Been meaning to pick up the BotW Expansion Pass, so I grabbed it from the E3 eshop sale at a discount. Hope to revisit Hyrule again soon!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Zuljaras

Slowdive wrote:

Gonna order an import copy of Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection this weekend.

From where? Play-Asia? If so is it in English both voices AND text like Play-Asia FF X-X2?

Cosmofantasmo

Witcher 3

But the E3 sale and a pocket full of gold points screams "next". GRID is on top of my list.

Edited on by Cosmofantasmo

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Zuljaras

Slowdive wrote:

@Zuljaras Always get my games from nedgame.nl, the only retailer in my country that imports titles.

It should have the English language in it, yes. They never sell games in foreign languages.

After you get it could you post here and tag me if the case and the games are in English(both text and audio) and all on the cartridge?

CurryPowderKeg79

@Zuljaras I have the Ninja Gaiden Trilogy from Play Asia and yes the voices are in English.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought Blasphemous.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

the_weakest_link

I just got around to buying Mario + Rabbids for an absolute steal, only $15 Australian on the eShop.

the_weakest_link

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic