Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 4,634

Snatcher

@Fujimoto-San Ya I was sure I remember you having a hard time getting it it, glad you got it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

JasmineDragon

Just received my physical Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Japanese version. Delighted to report that it works 100% in English, actually booting up for me in English without even a language selection screen.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

JasmineDragon

@CactusMan You're the only other person I know of who bought Dead or School. I thought it was a pretty cool little "B game", never finished it though. I keep having guilty thoughts about going back and finishing it. But let's face it, there are an easy dozen other more significant games that I should go back and complete before DoS.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

1ofUs

Super mario odyssey. I don't care if i'm late the game is fun

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

I've reported @1ofUs. You will be dealt with swiftly. 😠

JK. I didn't want a Mario 3d platformer, but the game won me over quite easily. I loved it. I've played through at least 3 times.

If you travel to the next worlds as soon as possible, you'll miss out on a lot of game. So, I highly recommend trying to get most shines in each world before moving onto the next world.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Zuljaras

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I am enjoying the game on the Switch. I have played it a little on the 360 but on the Switch I just love to explore and jump from various places into the sea

CFarris419

Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne Remaster for me. It'll satiate me while I wait for Shin Megami Tensei V! I'm really hoping to see more about this at E3 this year.

CFarris419

Ralizah

@CFarris419 I'm going to have a minor panic attack if it's not at E3.

Nocturne HD is out. V is supposed to be due out this year. It's time to actually see what it looks like.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

CFarris419

@Ralizah Hahaha I feel that. I'm not sure why it was announced so early. I want to see that gameplay footage!

CFarris419

MarioVillager92

Just got Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion with the remainder of my Target gift card.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Magician

The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance - Tactics
Panzer Paladin
Shin Megami Tensei III HD
Subnautica + Subnautica Below Zero

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

gcunit

Haven't posted here for a while but have been picking up plenty of Switch games. The latest arrived yesterday and today:

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SoManyHaveDied

Ori and Will of the wisps and YES it's as good as everyone says. It's like a less intimidating hollow knight

Name: NîGGAMANE
Island Name: KURiSUJiMA
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8457-3122-4521

ophone

Downloaded Among Us.
I'm going to play it with my old Dark Age of Camelot guild. We used to play the similar Werewolf card game at our yearly reunions, which unfortunately fell flat these two last years due to Corona.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

RR529

Ordered a physical copy of Wonder Boy: Asha in Monster World, which should arrive by Wednesday.

Should give me time to finish up Famicom Detective Club: the Missing Heir over the weekend.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Ryu_Niiyama

SMT III is in the mail
Persona 5 strikers

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Magician

Kowloon High School Chronicle
Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry Twice
Fight'N Rage
Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic