Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 2,580

ophone

A Hat in Time
Hades
WRC 9 (bought it now after all)

All on cartridge.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console. Having a blast!
Currently getting through Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.

SigourneyBeaver

Finally ordered the Monster Hunter Rise Collector's Edition after Amazon cancelled my pre-order. Then they sent me messages twice with another opportunity to buy it, but I ignored them. Then I saw it for a £10 discount yesterday and went for it.

Also got Digimon Story: Cybersleuth Complete Edition.

Sigourney Beaver.

Kaioken

Got Hyrule Warriors AoC today

Kaioken

ophone

Bought the Mega Drive Classics too. This time on the eShop where they are on sale for 14,99€, plus I had some gold coins to spend.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console. Having a blast!
Currently getting through Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.

Magician

Tanuki Justice
Spinch
Trover Saves the Universe
Rivals of Aether

Switch Physical Collection - 709 games (as of May 12th, 2021)
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4 Special (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

WoomyNNYes

@Magician I had fun with Trover Saves the Universe and finished the story. Not the deepest game, but it has Rick & Morty charm. It's impressive how much improv dialog there is. Makes me wish they'd make a legit Rick & Morty game.

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider
Playing: Rocket League, other stuff

jdrocks89

Double Dragon & Kunio Kun: Retro Brawler Bundle

jdrocks89

Ralizah

Worldend Syndrome. Won't be playing it any time soon, but the price for this game tends to go up and down, and it's difficult to imagine it going lower than $10.

ACTIVELY PLAYING
Persona 5 Royal (PS4)
Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

CurryPowderKeg79

Collection of Saga Final Fantasy Legend.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9
SERIOUS SAM COLLECTION
(JUST BEAT)
BIOSHOCK 2
BIOSHOCK
THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
THE WITCHER 3
THE OUTER WORLDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Silly_G

I have just ordered the physical edition of ABZÛ (with Steelbook) via Super Rare Games to scratch that Endless Ocean itch. The game had completely escaped my attention when it launched digitally back when (in late 2018?). Cost a lot more than it should have though (plus expensive shipping for such a small item... ugh).

An affiliate link to a Link in need is an affiliate Link indeed.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

CurryPowderKeg79

@NintendoByNature Yea it got a 5 out of 10 on this site. But i needed it to complete my collection of owning every Final Fantasy game.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9
SERIOUS SAM COLLECTION
(JUST BEAT)
BIOSHOCK 2
BIOSHOCK
THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
THE WITCHER 3
THE OUTER WORLDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

PosterBoy

Just got Toki Tori 2+, it's fantastic.

PosterBoy

jdrocks89

Got Crypt of the Necrodancer from Amazon today!

jdrocks89

Wargoose

I picked up Battle Chef Brigade, great little game. Particularly like the multiplayer vs mode. Lots of fun and really unique.

Wargoose

CactusMan

I got myself I Am Setsuna and Oninaki.Because I like Lost Sphear,maybe I should have posted in unpopular gaming opinions. Oninaki is the European version and I Am Setsuna Japanese. Both games are English so at least I convinced myself I master that language.

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic