Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 4,673

Wargoose

Picked up Guilty Gear XXAC on sale. Roman Cancel combos are so much fun to do. I'm also kinda surprised by the amount of single player content in the game.

Wargoose

Tyranexx

@TheJGG Yep! Though I do really intend to throttle my intake of Switch games for a bit. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

THUNDERM00SE

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/8bitdo-lite-bluetooth-gamepad...

Just got the '8bitdo Lite' controller as a second controller for Table top mode and going to test it with Scott Pilgrim, Super Metroid and Animal Crossing. I usually play 2D and acnh in tabletop mode and 3d or bigger single players in tv mode. Handheld still frightens me as I have a tendency to drop things and I love my acnh switch way too much (getting off topic). Does anyone have any 'you won't believe it but it actually works fantastic' - recommendations for it?

HowLongToBeat: THUNDERM00SE

-Handheld collector-

Nintendo/retro gaming/film/popculture YouTube channel 'Thunderm00se' coming up!

www.soundcloud.com/dennisvansomeren

Switch Friend Code: SW-3433-0274-3045 | My Nintendo: Denman88

ophone

Got Gunlord X today, normal physical version.
Turrican games make me nostalgic, I'll see if Gunlord X comes close to them.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Howlvania

@SigourneyBeaver haha no worries! I know that feeling. Feel free to hit me with a review when you have

Howlvania

Switch Friend Code: sw-4268-5395-1312 | 3DS Friend Code: 1779-0354-7347

Artonide

Bought Miitopia on eshop tonight

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

RR529

Famicom Detective Club: the Missing Heir

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

fighting_game_player

I managed to snag a copy of Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, about two nights ago.

"as I roll along I begin to find.. things aren't always just what they seem.."

Twitter:

Snatcher

@Fujimoto-San I might remember this wrong but you were saying you were having hard time snagging a copy right?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher Old habits die hard man. Wonder if @Fujimoto-San decided to download digitally. I do that with smaller games, and 3D World is one of them.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@TheJGG I ended up getting mine physically,. The game also plays great, I would love for them to try more 3D mario games like Bowsers fury.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher Even 3D Mario games are so small, that it was never even a debate to get it digitally. Mario Odyssey is 5GB after all, and 3D World is 3.2GB. 3D All-Stars is 4.9GB as well, so they're not that big.

I'd love to see a game like Bowser's Fury, it feels like a blend of Odyssey and 3D World... collectibles, cat theme, very similar music, but an open world, much free-er movement and so many secrets.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Snatcher

@TheJGG I know, I still need to 100% it, Its not going to take that long but I have been doing cuphead so.

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher At least you have the commitment to want to "platinum" the game! I never have that drive. Closest I've come is maybe... 80% in Ghost of Tsushima. And that took me 45 hours of solid gaming.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Snatcher

@TheJGG Hey I don't blame you, 100% games can just be plain tiring at times LOL.

Snatcher

@TheJGG You change your icon? Man it showed me fast LOL, gonna miss your old one tho. Edit: twice? I like this one with the car alot actually.

Edited on by Snatcher

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher I'm a fan of the Gran Turismo: Sport Photo Mode, and I took this really good one yesterday. I was driving at 400kph around an oval, and I got distracted momentarily... and missed my braking point! I slammed into the wall and was pitched sideways, sliding along the wall for five seconds until I auto-reset back on track. After the race finished I found this scene in the replay and snapped it. I've done so many photos that I could make a scrapbook.

Kinda: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/12147456...

I'll need to win 91 online races, take 65 pole positions, and race 322 times, to get 100%. So no way in hell am I ever going to platinum GT Sport.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

fighting_game_player

@Snatcher Right on. I had trouble finding it in most of my local stores, and was holding off from buying it online but then my brother found it in our local Target and bought it. We played the game that night, and despite an easy difficulty, was quite fun and I'm happy with it.

@TheJGG Nah. I tend to prefer physical releases over digital ones, but my brother was lucky enough to find it. I am planning on buying some games that are only available digitally, such as Celeste and Shantae and The Pirate's Curse next month. Although I'm actually looking into Minecraft at the moment since it piqued my interest, being a local multiplayer game and all. I still don't quite understand it enough to warrant spending $30.00 on it but a fellow Nintendo Life member shared some videos with me so I still need to watch that first.

"as I roll along I begin to find.. things aren't always just what they seem.."

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic