Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 2,757

Tyranexx

@TheJGG I completely agree. While open endings aren't necessarily a bad thing in some cases, I'd argue Inside's ending was too much so. Still, those later sequences make the player feel almost OP at times. XD

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

SpringDivorce

Hades and Bubble Bobble 4 physical. Pre-ordered Clockwork Aquario and Alex Kidd.

SpringDivorce

Zuljaras

Waiting for Doom 2016 to arrive tomorrow!

Zuljaras

Ralizah

@ophone I pretty much exclusively use the Split Pad Pro when playing in handheld mode now. It's FAR more comfortable.

Edited on by Ralizah

Most Anticipated Games
Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch)
Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch)
The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Switch)
Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp (Switch)
Metroid Dread (Switch)

jump

@Zuljaras it's an awesome game. I've just started replaying it as I wanted one last go before deleting the save data to make room for Eternal but I've just ended up replaying it instead. It's just full of testosterone pumping aggression as it should be

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Zuljaras

@jump Actually I played it on PS4 but I really wanted to complete the game on the Switch.

Also having Doom 64 physically and later this year the Original Collection from LRG, it would be awesome to have the last physical Doom(2016) as well

Also who knows LRG may get to do Doom Eternal as well later I am still impressed with their Divinity Original Sin 2!

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

ophone

@Ralizah
Looking forward to get it then.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.
Currently on Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom.

ophone

Got it this morning. Already played some Shovel Knight and Tetris 99 with it.
I'm impressed by that thing, even if it hasn't got rumble nor motion control. My Switch seems sturdier with it.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.
Currently on Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom.

Teksetter

Crosscode physical cartridge arrived in the mail last weekend. I didn't even know it was released on cart until I stumbled across it on Amazon last week!
I'm supposed to be playing MH Rise and finishing Persona 5 on my old PS3 right now, so Crosscode will have to wait a little while, but I'm looking forward to playing it soon!

Teksetter

jump

I've just got Bulletstom cheap in a digital sale, god damn it's fun. The humour is trying too hard but the trick shot mechanic is just pure fudging brilliant.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Tyranexx

Inmost in the recent sale. It wasn't discounted much, but it's already cheap/short enough that I didn't really mind. Hoping to dig into it this evening.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

jdrocks89

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD

jdrocks89

CurryPowderKeg79

Bug Fables

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9
MARIO GOLF: SUPER RUSH
(JUST BEAT)
BIOSHOCK 2
BIOSHOCK
THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
THE WITCHER 3
THE OUTER WORLDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Jackpaza0508

So I recently finished Breath of the Wild and was really craving more of the game so I thought "Eh sure, I'll get the expansion pass!" That was probably the best decision I've made in terms of buying things on the switch! The fan service, the harder challenges, Kass playing a more important role in the story, it's everything I'd want from an expansion to this game!

He/Him
Watch The Mitchells vs. the Machines on netflix
Super hyped for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Stay Cool

RR529

Pre-Ordered New Pokemon Snap. Amazon estimates I probably won't get it until May 12th - 24th, so they must have a lot of orders ahead of mine.

If it's going to be that long maybe I should download something to tide me over...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Zuljaras

DooM 2016. It is blurry but it is also quite enjoyable on the Switch!

Zuljaras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic