Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD

jdrocks89

CurryPowderKeg79

Bug Fables

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Jackpaza0508

So I recently finished Breath of the Wild and was really craving more of the game so I thought "Eh sure, I'll get the expansion pass!" That was probably the best decision I've made in terms of buying things on the switch! The fan service, the harder challenges, Kass playing a more important role in the story, it's everything I'd want from an expansion to this game!

He/Him

RR529

Pre-Ordered New Pokemon Snap. Amazon estimates I probably won't get it until May 12th - 24th, so they must have a lot of orders ahead of mine.

If it's going to be that long maybe I should download something to tide me over...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Kaioken

Spongebob battle for bikini bottom as an early birthday present
Also will probably pick up AoC tomorrow

Kaioken

F_T_Wolf

Had a pretty good (and cheap) haul this week.
The original Shantae to complete the collection, Raji: An Ancient Epic since I enjoyed the Demo and it was 50% in the Indie Sale.
Got both Toree 3D and AER: Memories of Old for 'free' using some of my Gold Points that would expire at the end of the month.

Has been playing Nintendo games near-exclusively since early 2007. On his blog, he writes articles and reviews about gaming, comics, TV & Movies. Has the odd goal of reviewing every single videogame in his collection; present & future. Don't ask why.

Twitter:

Jrpglover

Recently purchased Final fantasy zodiac age,bravely default II, monster hunter rise. And I have YS IX on pre- order too

Jrpglover

Snatcher

Mario 3d land + Bowser's a furry er I mean Bowser's fury.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

CurryPowderKeg79

Turnip Boy: Commits Tax Evasion

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Zuljaras

Tomorrow I will go and make a trade I will get For The King and give Immortal Realms - Vampire Wars! (that I got as a "present" from Amazon )

ophone

A Hat in Time
Hades
WRC 9 (bought it now after all)

All on cartridge.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

SigourneyBeaver

Finally ordered the Monster Hunter Rise Collector's Edition after Amazon cancelled my pre-order. Then they sent me messages twice with another opportunity to buy it, but I ignored them. Then I saw it for a £10 discount yesterday and went for it.

Also got Digimon Story: Cybersleuth Complete Edition.

Sigourney Beaver.

Kaioken

Got Hyrule Warriors AoC today

Kaioken

ophone

Bought the Mega Drive Classics too. This time on the eShop where they are on sale for 14,99€, plus I had some gold coins to spend.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Magician

Tanuki Justice
Spinch
Trover Saves the Universe
Rivals of Aether

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

WoomyNNYes

@Magician I had fun with Trover Saves the Universe and finished the story. Not the deepest game, but it has Rick & Morty charm. It's impressive how much improv dialog there is. Makes me wish they'd make a legit Rick & Morty game.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic