Forums

Topic: Why the Nintendo Switch needs SD card save data backup

Posts 141 to 148 of 148

DannyBoi

And if I am wrong saying that Nintendo should add SD card backup to the Nintendo Switch, then I accept.

Edited on by DannyBoi

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Alantor28

Somebody lock this thread before it gets out of hand.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

DannyBoi

@Alantor28 You might be rightXD!

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

stevep

What surprises me is the people here that are claiming that nobody would back up a save game anyway, like it would take too much effort. How about you lose your Zelda save with over 100 hours of gameplay and see how much effort if takes to get back to that point?

Some people are just too lazy to backup and then complain when something happens.

stevep

HobbitGamer

Untitled

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

TheSkillMythos

Nintendo is actually the only multi-billion dollar game system company that doesn't offer a way to back up saves for free. Xbox allows you to back up your saves for free into the cloud, and Sony lets you back up your saves for free onto a USB thumb stick flash drive. You have to pay to back up your saves into the cloud on the Switch, and you can't back up your saves onto an external device. Even then, your cloud saves are wiped when your subscription ends, while Sony gives you a 6-month grace period to get your saves out.

I don't think Nintendo Switch Online is worth it, so I don't play online.
PSN: Benji_Yokai

Matroska

Well, you can do it with homebrew... but then you run the risk of being banned from online if you connect. If you don't go online, I'd recommend it. It takes about 5 minutes to do.

Matroska

SwitchForce

Matroska wrote:

Well, you can do it with homebrew... but then you run the risk of being banned from online if you connect. If you don't go online, I'd recommend it. It takes about 5 minutes to do.

Stop trying to get user of Switch banned. Your the reason Gamers get a bad rap.

What I said before and now is for Nintendo to come up with a PC based software to back completely your Switch. And allow you to offload your Switch when you upgrade or trade your Switch in so you can restore your data back to the new Switch as though nothing happened and power on and keep gaming. Using HomeBrew is consider Hacking it shouldn't be mentioned here at all and any mention should be delete by MODs and user directed to read Forum Rules about talking about Hacking is not permitted.

SwitchForce

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.