Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 67,121 to 67,140 of 69,982

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
You're in the UK, right?

There's joycon on Amazon, both left and right

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Joy-Left-Neon-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B08...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Giancarlothomaz

new issue of Nintendo Dream, that will be publised in march 20th, could show new information of Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom or a recatulation of previous information of the game

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

old-dad

Magician wrote:

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is coming to Switch.
Very cool. I'll take all the Falcom games I can get.

Fingers crossed they release it with english translation !

Edited on by old-dad

old-dad

JaxonH

I probably shouldn't have, but after watching this video from NintendoLife about the Viture XR glasses, I ordered a pair alongside the mobile dock for Switch (and I got the $100 neckband, and the $20 switch dock case thingy that connects Switch to the dock for easy use on the go, and the $10 shades cover to make it perfectly dark when desired- figured if I'm investing in this thing, may as well get the full experience).

I feel compelled to try these things out. The thought of playing Metroid Prime like this just excites me, and the thought of hooking up the Steamdeck for some Metroid Prime 2 Echoes via PrimeHack using a Switch Pro controller with dual analog gyro... screw it. I'm in.

WELCOME10 code knocks off 10% from the price, plus, it seems tax it already included which was a huge bonus. Between the two I saved over $100. Oh, and using my PayPal MasterCard through PayPal earned another 2% cash back instantly. So another $12.50 off the price there, too. Honestly it was a pretty good deal come to think of it.

Glasses only are like $479, but with WELCOME10 10% off discount and no tax on the order, and PayPal cash back, you could in theory grab a pair for just over $420 shipped, though if you're using it for Switch you probably want the portable battery/dock also (but you could use a Genki Covert dock or even HDMI directly from the official dock if you don't mind sacrificing portability).

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@Kermit1
Most definitely my man, most definitely.

It'll be May before I get it though. They already fulfilled their Kickstarter orders and their first 10 batches. They're taking orders for batch 11 which is expected to arrive about 2 months from now.

JaxonH

@Giancarlothomaz
They thought of that too.

Not only does each side have its own scroll wheel for adjusting focus in case you're near sighted or have myopia, it also has these

Untitled

Giancarlothomaz

is hilarious that most Zeldatubers and YouTuber, is worried that Nintendo is not giving enough information for the game, i will reirate, that Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom dont need a huge marketing campaing to suceed, just Breath of the Wild in the franchise, will be enough to make the game sales explode, if Nintendo anounced the game at E3 2019 or E32021, and shadow dropped the game, the game would still sell like water in the desert, i simply cant stand all this ludicrous drama, does all this Zeldatuber/YouTuber really doubt that Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom be Breath of the Wild 2.0? i prefer Nintendo go blind on us until the the release of the game, i want to be suprised by the game

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

Magician wrote:

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is coming to Switch.
Very cool. I'll take all the Falcom games I can get.

Well that works. My original is still in shrinkwrap…somewhere in here.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Giancarlothomaz

@TheBigBlue that a problem when you professional side as a YouTuber clash with your fan side, i love Metroid Prime, is one of my favorite games of all time, but even me that is a super Metroid fan, can like rational and realize no way, a remaster no matter how good it is, is never gonna win GOTY

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

I was just making my final 3DS/Wii U purchases given the eshop shutdowns on March 27th and seeing the Pikmin Wii ports on the Wii U eshop brought me back to the days of "Pikmin 4 is very close to completion". It's still rather surreal that it's a real thing releasing in just over 4 months.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
I know right?

All those years we'd talk about Pikmin 4, arguing with rjejr whether it was Hey! Pikmin or not lol. I never gave up hope, though I will admit Nintendo had me on the ropes there with that near-decade long gap.

Pikmin is soooo much fun. But like so many other Nintendo exclusives, feels like it never truly gets the attention or success it deserves.

old-dad

Well as we sit here as of March 19th 2023 Metroid Prime is my GOTY lol. Dont know why it couldn't or shouldn't be considered tbh.

old-dad

NintendoByNature

It's a toss up between MP and Hi Fi Rush for me so far.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@JaxonH
Well, there are some Pikmin clones by 3rd party developers such as Tinykin, The Wild at Heart and Hotel Transylvania 3.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic